The Deactivation of Bonnie and Chica

As stated in previous parts, Bonnie and Chica were great friends. When they were deactivated, the spirits were forced away. They no longer had control over the limbs of the characters, and felt their grasp slipping each day. Over the years, the spirits had almost become the animatronics. They often times forgot that they weren't the lovable characters of Freddy Fazbear's Restaurant. When the deactivation actually started, Chica's spirit was the first to slip away, leaving Bonnie's there. Often times the security guard would come and visit Bonnie, because Bonnie still commanded some weak control over the animatronic. Enough to control the voice and speak. Bonnie eventually became fast friends with Mike, and when he learned the error of his ways, he let go. He let go and passed on, leaving Bonnie shut down forever. Because of their extra time spent on earth, Bonnie and Chica would never truly be apart, and even now, they are together, whether they know it or not. Both of their spirits are finally content. Not because they got revenge, but because they learned to forgive. Chica before Bonnie, because Chica was already ready to go from the minute she died.