Chica

Chica was a young girl, at the age of 9. She was girly. She loved cheerleading for the little leagues, putting on make up, and talking with her good friend, the spirit who possessed Bonnie. They happened to remain best friends, even in the afterlife, because they were the only people they had left. They formed a connection, one that bound their spirits together.

Chica's spirit loved to eat, and the only thing that kept her from her dream of cheerleading is that she was too chubby. Despite this, she still pursued her goals. She was determined, and never gave up on anything once she had started it. These are the reasons that she spends so much time near the restrooms. She's fixing her make up. Why she spends so much time in the kitchen? Even as an animatronic who cannot taste food, she greatly misses the sensation of eating. When she looks into the window of the security guard's office, she feels guilt. Is what she's doing right? Bonnie reassures her at the beginning of each night that they are protecting children, and Chica trusts him. She still wonders when she looks at that seemingly innocent security guard, if she hasn't turned into the very thing that killed her. A cold blooded killer. When she is inside the security guard's office and can be heard moaning, it is really just her struggling against herself. Wondering if this was right. Seeing the fear on that security guard's face was enough to make her nearly lose her nerve.