Chapter 31

The night goes on without a hitch. The two men-children Luke placed in timeout and Luke himself made amends and Cass even felt it necessary to show off his bloodstained shirt unintentionally causing Micheal and Calm to punish themselves.

"Look! I can tell my stister I won a fight against a big kid even though I didn't." He smiled from his spot on my lap to which the two replied with guilty, apologetic glances aimed by say. Forgiveness hand really been my strongest trait since having my baby big it isn't foreign.

After the first movie, Cass was out like a light. Not long after that, Michael and Ashton left for their hotel suite. Calum and Luke share this suite, that resembles my flat minus the second floor. It's hot two bedrooms for each man to sleep and and it looks like it costs an arm and a leg per night. I'd be afraid to touch anything if the two hadn't already turned it into a bachelor pad. Small items of clothing lay here and there, and discarded food containers almost covered the coffee table.

"How long have you guys been in London?" I whisper so I don't wake Cass.

"Since Friday."

"Five days?" I lurch forward causing Cass to stir. Guilt washes over me as I rub his back. That asshole Richard's temper tantrum had unfortunately affected my baby boy as well as me. Cass was sleeping in the living room with his babysitter when he showed up. Cass has been the lightest sleeper since then. "You turned your suite into a full on bachelor pad in just five days?" I specify.

"Performing  takes a lot out of us. We clean up when we can but other times we're stuck working." He explains and I nod.

"Well, Cass has school in the morning so if you want to come with me when I drop him off you're welcomed."

"I'd love to!" He exclaims and Cass's face twists and morphs as if he just ate a lemon.

"Shh! He's a light sleeper. It'll be a nightmare to get him back down if he wakes up." I shush him and he whispers a sorry so low it's almost inaudible. "Speaking of which, I'm gonna turn in myself. Do you mind?" I ask and he gives me a strange look. I roll my eyes at him and attempt to stretch out but he stops me.

"No way in hell I'm letting you two sleep out here on a couch. I'll take the couch. You two can take my bed." Before I can protest he hoists me up and leads me to his bedroom. I try to get another word out but he beats me to it by pressing his lips to mine ever so gently. "Get comfortable." He whispers when he pulls away and I nod in submission. He kisses my forehead one last time before leaving the room.

"Goodnight, Luke." I say just before he's out the door.

"Goodnight, Emily." He smiles back.

~*~
Richard
I watch as that blonde mother fucker comes back into view and turns off the sitting room light. He leaves the T.V. on and the dim flashing light outlines his tall frame. He sits down on the couch where he stays. My blood boils and my head starts hurting. I knew she lied to me. I knew she was in it with someone else. Kid my ass. She's not slick.

"I told you she was here with some other guy." Ruben, my half brother confirms and I scoff.

"What the fuck gives her the right? She's still mine and she always will me." I slam my fist on the railing.

"What a lying whore." He agrees and I snort the next line of white in front of me.

"I need a fucking drink." Is all I say before walking past him and heading out on a steady pursuit to the pub next door. I'm a regular there.