Wedding| J.M

My sister helped me get in the car, with my enormous white dress on. I never felt so nervous and excited at the same time. I had a bunch of beautiful flowers in my hand, that I was clutching onto tightly. I desperately wanted to arrive already. The drive there was so short, but it felt so long, especially being squished at the back in this massive dress.

I took a deep breath as I stepped out the car, and through the church doors. I beamed as soon as I saw Joe standing at the front, looking really neat and tidy. He smiled back at me. I love his smile. I was so lucky to know that smile.
I stood in front of him, and a massive smile grew on both our faces.
"You look beautiful"
I smiled sweetly at him "you don't look too bad yourself"
Joe laughed quietly.

Finally, we kissed. It was short and sweet. I held his hand and he whispered to me "this is the best day of my life"
I smiled and kissed his cheek "me too"

About an hour later, at the wedding reception, I sat down next to Gwilym and took a deep breath. "You alright?" Gwilym said, taking a sip out of his drink.
I laughed a little "that's a stupid question to ask on my wedding day. I'm fine thank you"
Gwilym just laughed and punched my shoulder lightly. Then he suddenly went all serious and said "I never thought my best friend would marry another one of my best friends"
I laughed and shrugged my shoulders "neither did I"

This was really difficult to write so it's shit and I have no idea why lmao. I thought a wedding would be easy but it's not🤷‍♀️ I think I'm gonna be doing more imagines about families etc. :))
-A💞