Finally|R.M

I sighed as I put my feet up on the stool in front of me, eating a doughnut. I was fed up with being so enormous. I was balancing an empty mug from my cup of tea on my stomach, watching it bounce up and down when the baby kicked. Rami loved just sitting next to me and feeling the baby kick.

I turned to Rami and popped the small remains of my doughnut in his mouth and said "It was my due date yesterday. Why isn't the baby out yet?"
"Maybe it'll come at some point in the next two days" He suggested, swallowing the doughnut. I took his hand, and locked my fingers between his "I'm not scared anymore. I just want it out of me, I'm so fed up with not being able to even sit down without you helping me. Oh, and I'd love a break from going to the fucking toilet every second"
Rami just laughed "I'm sure it'll be over soon y/n"
"I hope so" I said, leaning on his shoulder.

I woke up still leaning on Rami's shoulder. I yawned and stretched my arms, looking outside to see it was already dark out. "How long have I been asleep?"
"About an hour and a half"
I frowned and laughed a little "why didn't you move me? That must've been a bit uncomfortable for an hour and a half"
Rami smiled sweetly at me, and moved my hair out of my face "You hardly had any sleep last night. You deserved it"

I was about to talk about how cute and sweet he was, but instead I said "oh my god, my water just broke"
Don't panic. Don't panic. Don't panic. "Oh my god. Oh my god. What do we do, what do we do?"
Okay never mind. I did panic. A lot.
"I'm not ready to be a mum. They're gonna hate me!" I guess I lied when I said I wasn't scared anymore. I could hardly breath. This was actually happening.
"Don't be silly y/n. Our baby's gonna adore you!"
I shook my head, a sharp pain shot through my stomach, I tried to take deep breaths but the pain still felt unbearable.
"It's not just that Rami. What if I don't survive this? What if there's complications like when I was born?"
Rami hugged me tightly. It was exactly what I needed.
"You're gonna be okay y/n, I promise. I won't let anything happen to you"
I nodded with a face full of tears and smudged mascara.
"C'mon, let's take you to the hospital"