d i s c l a i m e r

1. i am not affiliated with AOMG Music, H1GHR Music or any of the artists mentioned in the story. 

2. dates and the flow of events will be changed from their real-world counterparts to fit the story's plot. The main dates, however, in this story are 2016-2017.

3. i have no animosity towards kim heejung, aka heebibi. i am very much aware of the whole so-called "dating" scandal between her and sik-k during the time he released flip, however most of those allegations were based on fan theories. neither yg nor h1ghr music actually confirmed that they were dating, and if they had been, they kept it pretty low-key and went undetected under yg's radar (we all know how he is about these issues). none of us actually know what went down between her and sik-k, so do not come at me with bullshit arguments when your evidence is based on theories created by fans and a few k-pop websites that are looking for a scoop to make money out of.

4. heize is one of my favorite female r&b/ hip-hop artists. so if you have any negative comments to say about her based on her performance in unpretty rap star, i will delete your comments and block you. no questions asked. i won't tolerate anyone who bashes her name, as well as the other characters, without a substantial reason. if you want to drag them down for working hard and being successful, go to allkpop. there are plenty of forums and comment threads on stan twitter where you can spew all of your insecurities and hatred.

5. this story is rated MATURE—there will be use of strong language, drinking, smoking, mentions of drug usage, and adult themes. the characters are not perfect and pristine people - some of them will be very flawed individuals who do questionable things and make questionable decisions at times. read at your own discretion. 

...

with that being said, enjoy this story. i do not own any of the artists used in this story. i only own the plot and my own characters. all images used in this story go to their rightful owners.