You Only Belong To Me!

Chanyeol's POV

Okay, I'm still pretty much thinking about everything that I recently found out;

1. Jungkook was Y/N's ex-boyfriend,
2. Y/N is Baekhyun's younger sister that I never knew of,
3. Y/N doesn't have any boyfriend,
4. I'm going to be Y/N's pretend boyfriend for tonight.

'Wow, if I put it like that it sounds way more complicated!'

But I still can't believe that Y/N and Baekhyun are siblings.... And the fact that all of EXO know about it but me.

I can't believe he didn't trust me enough! But I do bully and tease Y/N so I guess it's only fair.

But it's my act of love for her, it's the only way I could see or have a reason to come close to her..... 😘😘😘

After talking to Y/N earlier, I left to go to EXO's dorm to check if they all really know about Y/N and Baekhyun.

As I was walking along, I saw Nancy giggling with her friends and soon she left them and went to me,

'For God's sake, she said she'll leave me alone!!!'

"What the heck is it??"

"Umm, *giggles*...have you heard about the party tonight yet?? Well I was planning on going with my friends, but they said that they were going with their boyfriends so I thought of aski-" I cut her off quickly,

"Sorry, no can do. I already have plans tonight."

"So you aren't going to the party?? What's so important tonight?!"

'This bitch......'

"Who said I wasn't going, I'm going..... With my girlfriend."

She gasps and stops in her tracks,

"Y-you have a g-girlfriend?!?"

"Yes, why can't I have one?"

'No you cannot!!!' Nancy thought with rage.

"Well, who's the lucky girl?"

"It's a secret... You'll see me with her later, byeeee!!"

And I left her there, so I could go to the dorm.

Nancy's POV

'Who's this ugly fucking slut who stole one of my boys, how dare she????!!!!'

They all belong to me, and to me only!!!

If I find out who you are, I'm gonna make your life a living hell!!!!

You'll regret that you ever met Chanyeol!!!

I will do everything in my power just to get you so humiliated that Chanyeol will hate you so much and break up with you, and go back to me!

I will hunt you down!!!!!!

And it's perfect that you're coming with him, I'll get you drunk and then set you up with someone, saying to Chanyeol you're cheating on him.

Chanyeol's POV

I open the door with the key they gave me since I often visit them,

"Chanyeol hyung, you're here again.." Kai said.

I saw Sehun and Chen hyung playing video games, while Xiumin hyung, Suho hyung and Kyungsoo were studying in the table and Baekhyun was watching TV.

"Yah, all of you." I said loudly, getting their attention.

"Did all of you know that Y/N and Baekhyun are siblings?"

They all laughed and looked at Baekhyun.

"Wow, took you long enough to tell him." Suho hyung snorted.

"You're still not over that?" Baekhyun asked.

"Why did nobody tell me.."

"Because you always bully her, and Baekhyun hyung said not to tell you." Sehun said.

Meanwhile....
(Y/N's POV)

I was looking for a new outfit for tonight's party.

Not that I want to impress Chanyeol or something, I just wanted to buy a new outfit.

I was strolling around when I saw Jungkook,

'What is he doing here?!!?'

I try to hide in some clothing racks, pretending to be interested in it.

But of course, I was always unlucky!

"Y/N, what are you doing here? Why aren't you with your boyfriend, dumped you already?"

'You trying to start a fight with me?! Bitch, I don't back down!!!'

"Ha ha, you're very funny!"

"I'm here to look for shoes actually!! My boyfriend bought me an outfit long ago and I was planning to wear it tonight."

'Really Y/N?! Oh wait, the dress Chanyeol paid for me...'

I smiled smugly at myself, I actually had an outfit for tonight!

And I'm not totally lying, he did pay for it.....

And so I left for the shoes department, while Jungkook just stood there.

Jungkook's POV

'Y/N you're mine only, I won't let anyone else have you but me!'

I'll make sure you break up with Chanyeol!!!

Yes, I'm so paranoid that I had him for a background check from my private detective.

If tonight I have to set him up then I'll do it, whatever it takes just so Y/N will break up with you!!!!

I'll make sure of that.... You're in for a surprise tonight Chanyeol.

Mwahahahahahahaahahahahaha!!!!

Y/N's POV

I'm still looking for the perfect shoes to match my dress tonight. It was a hot pink dress, not too revealing but it hugged my curves perfectly.

I can't choose between stilettos or sandals, but I guess my feet will hurt if I wear stilettos so sandals it is.

I paid for it and went home, I still had some time before the party starts and Chanyeol isn't here.

I took a quick bath to freshen up and wore the dress, added some makeup. Not too much. Then I wore my new sandals and wore some accessories; a bracelet, a necklace, and a pair of earrings.

I patiently waited for Chanyeol to arrive because there was only 45 minutes left before the party starts, and I didn't want to be late for it.

After another 10 minutes passed, I decided to finally call him.

I don't know how I managed to even get his number, but this was the first time I was calling him.

At the third ring he picked up,

"Hello? Who is this?"

"It's me, Y/N. Where are you?

"Oh sorry, I'll be back there in five minutes. Wait for me..."

"Okay, I'll wait here."

End of call....