Realizing When It's Late?

Third Person's POV
(A week later)

Y/N has been staying at her unnies' house with Mika, she's been going to classes too, avoiding Chanyeol at all costs.

Leaving him alone in the dorm without a proper goodbye or note was bad enough.

But Chanyeol looked happier anyway, in Y/N's eyes, he was always around girls lately flirting an all. So Y/N thought Chanyeol doesn't even care that she moved out.

But she was wrong, so much wrong. Inside, Chanyeol's been miserable. He was always crying himself to sleep because of Y/N's sudden leave, she didn't even say goodbye or left a note.

When Y/N showed up in the doorstep he was shocked and excitement rushed into him (he didn't show it though), but soon he knew she was only there to pick up the things she had left. So Chanyeol let her get her remaining stuff without saying a word, and so Y/N left without a word also.

Chanyeol had a happy and outgoing persona when he was in school and around other people, making it seem that he was fine and all, but he wasn't.

He was slowly dying inside because of his sadness. He wanted to confess to Y/N but he was too scared of rejection, especially now that she even left.

But who was he anyway to feel like shit, they weren't really even dating it was all an act. But why is Chanyeol so miserable like this?

Is it because he already fallen in love with Y/N, the girl she always makes fun of and mocks? The girl that surprisingly was his best friend's little sister. The girl he got to live with in the dorm. The girl he's been looking at since the first day. He though it was a simple crush or something,  but he's definitely wrong

Then it hit him,

'Fuck, I am in love with Byun Y/N' [note: get that at first he only thought she "liked" Y/N so that's different from being in love] Chanyeol thought drying his tears up.

He sits up properly and thought how to confess to her, he'll finally do it tomorrow, at school.

But unfortunately, fate really likes to play with the two.

Y/N already planned to go abroad for her studies, she already filed a transfer and she got a wonderful scholarship at one of America's top university.

Y/N was currently packing her things, tomorrow was her flight to the States, today was her last day in Korea and she spent it with bidding her goodbyes to everyone that mattered to her, except the one tall giant she loved.

Her Baekhyun oppa was with him today, helping her with packing and all

"Yah, Byun Y/N. Are you sure you're leaving tomorrow without even saying goodbye to Chanyeol?" her brother ask while he was folding some of her shirts,

She was silent,

"Uhh, yeah... I will oppa"

"Why though, the poor guy has been crying you kn–oh shit!" at that Y/N looks at her older brother, her face serious.

"What did you say? He's been crying?" she asks eagerly, as she stopped what she was doing

"Uhh. No, no! That was wrong, uhm..Y/N it was wron–" he tries to lie

"No, I know what I heard! He's been crying?"

"...yes?"

"Why though? What's the reason for his sadness!? I thought he was finally happy I left him alone"

"Y/N it's not too late, I'm sure he's at his dorm, you can–" Baekhyun tries to say but was cutted off

"No! My decision has been set, I'm going to America to continue my studies. And my flight's tomorrow, I'm sure he's gonna be so happy when he hears that I'm gone"

Baekhyun fell silent knowing that wasn't gonna happen, but he kept his mouth shut and just helped Y/N with packing.

The next day

Y/N's flight was early in the morning, so she woke up early and got ready in just 20 minutes.

Her bags were all ready too, so she had some breakfast while waiting for his brother, he was the one sending her off because their parents was still working in Thailand.

After eating a loud honk of a car was heard, so she bid her goodbye to Mika and brought her luggage outside.

Ehehehe as promised! But like this is just part one of the last chapter, or if it will be the last, there's gonna be a part 2 later on because I was too lazy to continue writing HAHAHAHAH and I just wanna give you guys some content cuz it's been a while :) Hope you like this one and there's drama coming up so get ready for that! Stay safe you guys, love you all 💕

- Author-nim