Hangover

We went inside the car and it zoomed off towards our school.

~~ Meanwhile ~~
(Chanyeol's POV)

Miraculously, I was in front of the school with the guys (EXO) and we were heading to class.

It was so weird when I woke up this day,

Flashback~~

I woke up, my head seems to be pounding and I can't even move any of my body parts.

"Ughhhhh what the fuck happened last night??" I grouchily groaned.

I looked around and recognized this was my old room with Baekhyun, amd when I looked at my right I saw an empty bed.

I tried recalling the events last night at Jungkook's party.

I took Y/N with me there, that fucking asshole was taking what's mine, we left that stupid party, we entered a bar, drank a lot..........

..........

.......

.....

...

..

.

Ummmm, that's all that I can manage to remember. From there, everything's a complete blur....

I was interrupted when a knock was heard on the door, I saw Baekhyun picking his head in the door.

"Hi.... So, Y/N told us to pick you up at the bar before she was completely drunk...."

But where is she though?

"And if you're wondering where she is, she's with her unnies and they were the ones who took her home... So no need to worry about her"

"Oh.... Okayyyy, umm can you give me some aspirin because my head is fucking pounding"

He laughed, giving me two aspirins and a glass of water.

"Here you go..... And you better get ready we're going to school whether you like it or not. And don't even think of giving me the I'm-having-a-hangover card, it won't work" that was the last thing he said before leaving the room.

It took a few minutes before I could stand up and take a bath, getting ready for school...

End of Flashback~~

I was still thinking about earlier when someone bumped into me, knocking me with whoever it is to the ground.

We both groan,

"Hey, can you like get off of me now? You're fucking heavy" I hissed.

I stood up rubbing my head,

"Umm... I'm r-really sorry a-about that" it was a girl, bowing down.

I left her there and stride off to my class leaving the guys (or vice versa), because I didn't really saw them after the incident.

Ugh.... I hate shy girls, all stuttering and blushing. Why can't they be like Y/N such a strong girl saying what she wants to say but still adorable and cute at the same time.

I mentally laugh at myself, I always smile or laugh when I remember her...

I get out of my thoughts and take my sit, looking for Y/N or even Blackpink.

But they weren't there, which was odd because they were never really late. But I just let it slide, they'll probably show up in a bit.

Y/N's POV

We were still in the car, the traffic was so heavy!

One hour later....

Fuck! I ran with my unnies inside the school building, we were sooooo late and we knew it.

Damn, the teacher's probably gonna scold us. But's it's our first time getting late anyway, so hopefully, HOPEFULLY, he'll let let it slide and not give us detention.

Cuz if he will then curse this life!

But I guess that'll help me more to avoid Chanyeol since an hour is a long time (A/N: bishhhh it's definitely not if you're just reading fanfics and watching YouTube), and yes I'm planning to avoid him now that something happened.

I know it's stupid and I'll gonna see him every damned day, but already taught of that!

I'll get my clothes and other stuff at the dorm when school's over and stay at my unnies' place until........ I don't know too, I'll just avoid as much as possible.

(Bish please, as if that ever works)

Anyway, we were running to class, which started like almost 2 hours ago.

Jennie unnie opened the door, when we all entered everyone stopped and stared at the five of us.

We all bowed to the teacher,

"And where have you girls been??" the teacher asked kind of angrily while everyone's eyes were still on us.

I could feel a certain pair of dark brown orbs that was staring intently at me, I knew too well who it belonged to. Chanyeol.

But to my other side I could see from my eye that another pair of eyes were staring at me, and I could've guessed that it was Jungkook's.

"We're so sorry Mr. Choi, the traffic was much heavier than usual that it took us until now to show up." Jisoo unnie said using her softest voice, we all batted our eyelashes innocently as if to convince him to let us go.

And by some miracle, it did work!

"Fine, because this was your first time getting late I'll let it slide. But if this ever happens again I'll give you girls detention! Arreuso?"

"Ne sir, we understand. Kamsamnida" we said in chorus, bowing again for the last time and going to our places.

(A/N: Sooo um yeah I don't know how you freakin' spell those Korean words, so I'm sorry if it's wrong 🤷‍♀)

I sat down next to Jungkook unfortunately, and took out my book and other stuff and started focusing on the lesson.

But I may or may not have given Chanyeol a few glances here and there.

I just can't help it, it's the first time after this morning that I saw him again.

He looked the same, normal even, so I guess that's good. He doesn't look like he's having a hangover, but I'm most definitely sure that he has.

...........................................................

So I'm updating this more often I guess cuz I'm bored and nothing is occupying me in the time being. So there's maybe another update. Please show your love and support for me and this story.

So just hit that star and show the love so I can feel inspired to write more updates for y'all.

Thanks and love y'all

- Author-nim