Our Dorm

Lunch time....

After returning my stuff and locking my locker I went to the cafeteria looking for the girls.

We said we'll meet up at our usual table but I think so far I'm the only one here.

I stood in line and waited for my turn, giving the lunch tray to the lady on the other side of counter so she can put the food. I waited then payed for my food at the cashier.

I sat in our usual table and started eating lightly, still waiting. 

I decided to read a book while eating and waiting for them, taking my newly brought romance book from my bag I started reading it while eating my lunch.

While reading on my fifth chapter I got a text from Rośe unnie:

From: Rośe unnie🌹
12:03 pm

So Y/N I don't think any of us can eat lunch today (or anytime this few months) because our manager called us telling about comeback, and so we have to train and stuff. And I'm sure we'll be very busy so tell the teacher about our absence. We'll get to you as soon as we can and you can stay at the house whenever you want. 🤗💖😚

...........................................................

Oh.... Well that sucks!

But nonetheless I texted her back a reply,

To: Rośe unnie🌹
12:05 pm

It's okay Rosè unnie! Good luck on the four of you. And remember to rest and be safe, I'll do fine alone it's okay I can handle myself. I'll miss you guys, and please tell the others I said hi and miss them. Love you 😘

...........................................................

After I pressed the send button I turned my phone off and started to finish my food and put my book in my bag again.

I we about to stand up and leave when suddenly Jungkook appeared out of nowhere and pushed me gently back to my seat.

"What the hell?!"

He placed his tray of food in the table and sat beside me,

"Eat"

I was giving him the 'What-the-fucking-hell' look.

Did he seriously come here to piss me off saying "Eat" like it was the most normal thing ever.

"What do you want now?" I asked tiredly.

"As I said this morning, you, but I don't think you're ready to give me that yet.. So what I want right now is for you to eat"

'This cocky bastard'

"I already ate–" I directed my hand towards my empty plate on the tray,

"–so can I go now?"

He looked at the empty tray and back at me.

Before he can say a thing, a pair of hands was placed on my shoulders, shocking both me and Jungkook.

"Yes! I'm sure MY girlfriend can go now, right Jungkook-ssi?" it was none other than Chanyeol.

'Fuck, I can feel the tension already! And that "Jungkook-ssi" seriously that was such a threat already!'

I was contemplating whether to drag Chanyeol out or watch what happens, but taught if I let them continue glaring at each other then something bad might happen surely.

I was gonna get Chanyeol's wrist to get the hell out of there, but I couldn't do that when Jungkook opened his mouth for a remark.

"Of course, Chanyeol-ssi, but before you two go. Can you explain why Y/N here was in front of her dorm with clothes that looked like they were ravished by a pack of wolves?! And if you just saw her I swear!"

'FUCK YOU JUNGKOOK! HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO FUCKING KNOW!!'

Chanyeol's face softened then looks at me with a concerned expression on his face,

"Is that true Y/N? Is he telling the truth??" he looked so worried for me.

Fuck what am I gonna make up now?! 

"Um C-Chanyeol umm it's just that I-I was–" but I was cut off by Jungkook.

The other half of me was thankful but the other side of me was guilty (for making Chanyeol guiltier) at what Jungkook said next.

"What the heck Chanyeol!!! You're her boyfriend, you should know what happens to your fucking girlfriend 24/7! I can't believe you don't know she was outside her dorm, where the hell were you then?!!"

I looked at Chanyeol and his face fell, I don't know if it's because of what Jungkook said or because we're not in a real relationship or just both. But why would he be sad if we're not really together so it's probably what Jungkook said.

"No! Umm Chanyeol it was just that my unnies dropped me early to our dorm to get clothes for school but I forgot the pass code so I went back to my unnies' house to get dressed and that's why we were late too. And last night I called Baekhyun oppa to go get you while he called my unnies to get me"

"Wait! What do you mean our dorm?! Don't tell me that you two live together!" Jungkook said mortified.

At that I smiled and pecked Chanyeol's cheek, and nodded.

But deep inside I was smiling bitterly, I knew this was all pretend. I know this has an end, and I better do it now or else I'll fall deeper (if that was even possible).

At that Chanyeol smiled at me while Jungkook was just mad.