Talking back

Trigger warnings:
- bullying (verbally and non-verbally)

Please don't read if you have any issues with bullying.

Also, May died 2 months ago in a car accident, Peter lives with Tony.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

'Hey Penis!' Flash shouted. 'Parker, wait up!' Peter just ignored him, he was really not in the mood. He could feel the stares of his peers at the back of his head. 'Where are you going, Penis? Are you scared?' Peter only walked faster. His headache got worse with the second, and Peter knew a sensory overload was starting to develope.

Suddenly his spidey sense flared up in the back of his head, and as expected, a few seconds later his shoulder was harshly grabbed by Flash's hand and Peter was being pushed to the wall.

'Ignoring me now, huh?' By now, Flash was so close to Peter's face that the poor boy could feel the bully's breath on face. Peter didn't answer. He focused all of his energy onkeeing his senses in check. As a response to the silence Peter was giving to Flash, he received a punch to the face. 'You're pathetic, Parker. You really think you are something, don't you? I can tell you, you fucking aren't. You're a burden, a mistake.' Another punch to the face.

'It doesn't surprise me everyone around you dies. Your parents left, died soon after. Your uncle died, your aunt died. All because of you.' Tears start to form in Peter's eyes. But Flash isn't done yet.

'You are nothing, Parker, your family is lucky to be dead.'

That was it. That drove Peter over the edge. 'You have no idea what you're talking about Flash, no fucking idea. You have no idea what I do after school every day. You have no idea how it feels to see your uncle die in your arms, how it feels when you hear your aunt die in a car accident, and knowing you could have prevented it all. But I wasn't there. I wasn't there to save my aunt from that drunk in a car. Wanna know why I wasn't, Flash? Because I was fucking dying in fucking space. So, Flash, don't talk as if you know what you're talking about, 'cause you fucking don't.'

With that, Peter walks out of Flash's grip, out of the schooldoors, leaving a group of stunned students behind.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

That was the first one! Please let me know what you think, and don't forget to request!

Part 2?

Word count: 412

~Sanne