School shooting

Edited

Hi guys! I read a lot of these one shots and I figured I should make my own version of it. I hope you like it. Happy reading!

Trigger warnings:
- shooting / guns
- mentions of blood

***

Midtown high

Peter was in physics with MJ while the teacher rambled on about Newton's law of gravity and whatnot

Peter was in physics with MJ while the teacher rambled on about Newton's law of gravity and whatnot. He wasn't really paying attention, he knew all of this anyway.

MJ was just reading her book, like she always does. Ms. Smith, the physics teacher, didn't dare to tell her to put down her book. I mean, it's MJ, nobody does. So, MJ just read along, ignoring everybody.

Ned wasn't in Peter's Physics class this year, so he wasn't even there.

And with that, Peter was left alone with his boredom.

Suddenly there was a light tingling in the back of his head. The spiderling instinctively starts looking around. Nobody notices, although MJ looks up from her book with a frown on her face. When Peter doesn't notice anything out of the ordinary, he focuses on his hearing.

The wind rustling through the leaves, some hurried footsteps in the halls, pencils scribbling on the paper and the endless rambling of Ms. Smith.

But there is one sound that doesn't belong in a high school. The sound of guns being loaded.

Shit.

Just a moment before the doors of the school are being thrown open, Peter's spidey senses go haywire. Even though he should have expected it, he stands up and let's out a scream in surprise.

Everyone looks at him weirdly.

'What the actual fuck?'

'Ha, Penis is scared!'

'Mister Parker, sit down please.' Ms. Smith says.

Peter just ignores her. The heavy footsteps come closer, and after a few seconds of shock, Peter knows what to do.

'Everyone get down!'

The arachnid turns off the lights and locks the classroom door.

'Peter what do you think you're doing? Turn the lights back on and sit down!'

'Just get down!' He tells her. Peter grabs his Starkphone and texts Ned.

Tell your class to get down, call Tony. Men with guns in school.

He puts his phone back in his pocket and looks at his classmates. Instead of getting down, they're all still standing. The spiderling lets out a frustrated sigh. Luckily MJ butts in.

'Everyone get the fuck down or I'll rip your heads off.' She says, for once closing her book.

By now the gunmen are on their floor, and walking towards their classroom.