The time in between pt. 2

Here it is, enjoy!

Peter stood in front of Avengers compound, with May at his side. She gave him an apologetic smile.

'It's for the best sweetheart,' she said.

Peter sighed and entered the building, May not far behind.

'Welcome back, Mr. Parker. Boss will be with you shortly.'

'Thank you, Fri.'

May looked at him with a questioning look. 'You've been here before?'

'Yeah, yesterday actually. Mr. Stark asked me to join the Avengers. I turned him down.'

May was surprised, but didn't say anything. Wasn't that what he wanted?

'Hey kid, what brings you and your hot aunt here?'

They both turned to face the billionaire and Tony could immediatly see something was wrong.

'Pete?'

Peter didn't respond and just handed Tony the paper bag he had found on his bed.

'Kid, why are you giving me the suit?' Tony asked, confused. Wasn't this what he wanted?'

'I know he's Spiderman, Tony. And I don't want him swinging around putting himself in danger. I love him, and I am doing this for his own good.' She turned to Peter. 'I'm sorry honey, but it's too dangerous.'

Peter prayed that Tony would speak up and tell May that he could handle it, and that her nephew would be fine, but he didn't.

Instead, he just held the paper bag and was silent for a moment before inviting them both in the elevator. Not knowing why not, they both complied.

The elevator stopped in a room with training equipment and a window with a smaller room behind it. The training room.

'Pete, go stand in the middle of the training hall and put on a blindfold. May, come with me.'

'A blindfold?' They both asked.

'Yes. Now hurry.'

When May and Tony were settled behind the glass and the confused Peter was in the middle of the room, Tony commanded Friday: 'Start training routine Spiderman, level: extreme.'

May opened her mouth to protest, but no sound came out when she saw her blindfolded nephew dodge arrows and lasers.

It was amazing, he flipped over the lasers and arrows like an expert and well- he was. May never expected her nephew to be so good.. But he was. She had only seen the things that went wrong, but she didn't realise how many people he has helped over the last year. And he seemed so- happy?

'This is what I love doing May, please accept that.'

At that moment she realised that if this was what makes her nephew happy, she would have to allow him. She was still very worried- how couldn't she be - but at least he was happy, and that's what matters most.

That was it guys, hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote and request!

Also, can someone please make me a cover or something? If you any tips or suggestions message me, thanks in advance!