Prosthesis?

I'm back :)
Thanks again for the 1000 reads, I can't tell you how happy I am. Seeing that my stories are being read and appreciated, keeps me motivated. Please don't forget to request and vote, and enjoy!

***
Avengers tower

Today Peter is going to school for the first time in 6 months

Today Peter is going to school for the first time in 6 months. During his fight with the vulture, he got stuck under a collapsed building. His arm got crushed under the debris and the Vulture got away with the alien tech from Tony's cargo plane.

Peter spent the last half year healing, mentally and physically. His arm couldn't be saved, amd had to be amputated. After a month his shoulder was healed enough to attach his prosthesis. Yes, he had a metal arm now. Tony made it specially for him. It was made of titanium, one of the strongest materials on earth, but light at the same time. (I did my research)

It was a real struggle to get used to his new arm, but he managed. He trained everyday with Tony and Nat to gain full control of his prosthesis. Once he had that down quite well, they started to train together in fighting and defense. And, to say the least, Peter got a lot better and gained a lot of confidence.

Of course, he is mentally scarred, just like any other person would be. He got flashbacks, nightmares and sometimes panick attacks, but with the help of Tony and May, who had found out shortly after the incident, he has gotten a lot better.

So, today he was finally going back to school. He was exited to see Ned and MJ again, as they couldn't stop by at the tower due to him needing a lot of rest. May had also promised him he could continue being Spiderman, once he was fully healed. And now that he was well enough to return to school, he was allowed to patrol again.

Midtown high

Peter walked through the school doors, and was immediatly greeted by MJ and Ned

'Peter! Omg I missed you so much! Are you okay? Shouldn't you rest a bit more? I got a new LEGO set to build together! And it's Spiderman themed!'

Peter chuckled. 'Hey Ned, missed you too. We should build it together!'

'Hey loser.'

'Hey MJ, good to see you again.'

They walked to their lockers together, all three of them happy that they were together again.

When they reached their lockers, Peter took off his jacket and put it in his locker. When he turned around, he saw a shocked Ned and MJ.

'What?'

***
Yup, that was it.

Part two?