PeachyK

Black Jack was ghosted. Black Jack felt terrible.

***

He would profile the whole internet for his love interest. The firewall built around her was sickening. The eyes would breathe fire in the morning and people began noticing. He covered his eyes with shades most of the times.

Black scourged the whole internet. He toppled every stone just to hear the yellow and black rattle. How cannot he find a single girl whom he loved so dearly. He can see past all the lies that the girl said to him. But he forgave her as she got irritated when he would ask probing questions.

Many times in response to hide her actual work profile, Black Jack would have a fight with this girl. The first time they ever came in contact was atomic. His girl could not have bear the pain. She literally cried for a day in her pjs along with a bucket of chocolate.

BJ realized when his temper cooled after many days. There was break up in their first meeting which ended in BJ exploding.

***

After learning a hell lot of lessons. He came back again to her. She also accepted him and let him chat long hours. She was falling for Black Jack, but didn't notice the lies vault was like a glass shield. He would probe all sorts of things about her past. Sometimes it was painful for both of them.

They realized they had karmic connection but she wouldn't believe as she was NY girl. The preposterous lie shield would subjugate during the chat with herself silencing when he probed her personally too far. But the research by Black Jack would definitely gather truth.

It did hurt a lot of time. They had days of pain and anguish for days. Black Jack would again coerce her to forget but never stopped asking and getting rejections. Black Jack would never stop researching her.

***

The research work and stress would cause jaundice eyes. He never slept until research would yield a piece of information. Black Jack was not putting any kind of tool in this operation. He just used intuition and hard work. Black Jack would avoid tools because she was her love.

The energy they felt when they came closer was out of this world.

***

One day he joined a social forum to advertise their combined effort. The first moderator put a flag. He accidentally posted on her own forum.

Her comment made Eureka moment for Black Jack as he was too excited to find PeachyK. Out of curiosity and flirtatious energy Black Jack blurted and dm a lot of things. But PeachyK was cold. If she would have his love interest she would have resisted to block Black Jack as spam. The coldness pierced Black Jack heart.

But Black Jack got a clue. He probed her further and found her picture in Iranian monument. He downloaded before PeachyK would make she would realize that Black Jack is not to be taken lightly. If she is the best, Black Jack doesn't need to be average.

Black Jack hollywoodism had swooned her. Her instincts would draw her near him in hot romantic chats earlier. She pretended or not but Black Jack would feel real. How can you explain the energy mingling over 1000 miles if it weren't real.

He kept PeachyK hidden. Close to his heart. Not giving in the temptation. But he probed his love interest about the accident. Clearly none of the questions was answered as there were secrets.

***

When Black Jack was ghosted. He posted PeachyK on his messaging status. Black Jack made sure that physical harm should be avoided at all cost. He was not going to lose her love interest. No way. Black Jack though said -one of them, Hi- in the wee hours.

Next day WP came up with a news that was going to be raise the suspicion level.

The headlines read "A former air force counterintelligence has defected to Iran and revealed secrets."

Back Jack took down the status update from his messenger.

Black Jack revolted seeing her love interest fleeing to the top. Black Jack had jumped over the mountains and crossed the rivers in the past few months. There is no place on earth where his love interest can hide. Use all the tricks but He is the magic; Black Jack had made sure, she heard it earlier.

They say mueller report has found a Rat. Is it BJ? 

Yay! KashmirN is Rabbit. Ullu da Ullu raha BJ