Chapter 8: Steve?! Soda?!

Sodapop's P.O.V
-----------–----------------
Steve and I watched her ran away, we both looked at reached other than at her we saw her ran to into the Soc side.

"Oh No, Steve, I don't care we gotta help her!" I said in a panicked voice

"Soda, I hate to say this but your right Soda," Steve said

" Well then Cmon! We gotta go and tell the gang and save her! " I said while running

"Right Behind Ya!" Steve said while running

-Time Skip to the Curtis 's house-

We ran as fast as we could go to the curtis's house. When we got there they all just looked up as is like we're crazy. They could tell we can as fast as we could because we ran out of breath as we got in the house. I think we died by then. (They didn't litterly die)

"Soda, Steve?!" Darry said "Are you guys okay? your out of breath" Two-Bit said with a concerned look with Darry.

"Y-y-yeah we're fine j-just--" i tried to say while taking a seat on the couch. Steve just nodded out of breath couldn't get any words out.

"Guys, We know your not okay! You just ran through the door and your out of breath!" Dally said. I Hate to say it but we're not fine, we just saw someone ran into the Soc side let alone beat up by one!

Then all of sudden Steve fainted. I ran over there to get to him but Dally got their first. I started to feel dizzy and then fainted someone got me i ussemed it was Two-Bit.