Chapter 10: Worrying about the mystery girl

Soda's POV
---------------------

I woke up and heard faint voices plus I heard peace like no fighting at all. It was awful quiet too. I looked around and saw nobody was in the living area, well except Steve, he was on the other side of the couch with me. I'm on the couch and my head is on an pillow. Then I saw Steve woke up and did the same thing i did.

"Where is everyone?" Steve said with a confused look on his face.

"Dunno, woke up wondering the same thing" I said as confused as he is.

Then Dally, Two-bit and Darry came into the living room. As well as Ponyboy and Johnny.

"Soda, Steve, What's going on and why did you both pass out?" Dally said

Steve and I both looked at each other and remembered the girl. Our eyes widened in fear. The Girl the mystery girl. We had worried looks on our face while the others had confused looks on their faces. Oh boy.
----------------Lyric's POV----------
I woke up i looked down at myself just incase. And I saw myself covered in them. They did it they beat me up. I ran out of the room, last tyler, he looked confused at him. GOD can be be THAT stupid. I walked into the bathroom cutted myself about 3 times on each arm.

I faced back into my room, they were there waiting... -minutes later- after they beat me up. It s as already said and i didn't wanna eat ever, I rarely eat anymore. I got my self into bed and fell asleep while listing to 'In The Name Of Love'.

Hai guys hoped you love the chapters and i created a second book too! Love ya all <3