Chapter 13

-Lyrics POV-

I woke up still listening to music and stood up, walked to the door and looked downstairs. I saw Randy and Bob leave the house. Tyler, Jake and Jack are on the couch cleaning their knifes. Cherry and Marcia talking to each other and David in the kitchen.

Tyler and David saw me and pointed me out. And started up the stairs with their knives at hand. I saw Jack and Jake block the front door. I have to get outta here. ASAP

I ran to my so called bedroom. Ran to the window, opened it up and climbed onto the roof. I walked along the roof and jumped down, landing in someone else's truck, I hoped out and ran as fast as I could. I looked back to see if they were following me and they were Tyler, Jack, Jake and David running up to me.

"Get back here!" David said, I ran faster than ever, I ran to the DX and hid in the shop. All 4 of them ran to DX as well but couldn't find me until Tyler found me and pulled me out of the shop. They all pinned me down and started to beat me up.

———–—————————————————————————-

-Soda's POV-

That night after me and Steve explained the whole story to them. They were shocked by the way.

"Well, one thing's for sure is that whoever she is. We gotta help her, from what you both said. She obviously dunno around this place." Dally said

We all spinned around and looked at him like as if he was crazy! Did Dally really say that...?

We shrugged our shoulders and went to bed, we'll make a plan in the morning. Man I was tired!
-————------
Soda's POV-

We all got dressed, went to work or school. Before we got to work, we all started to plan on getting the girl out of the Soc's Side.

When Steve and I got to the DX. We both saw something, no it was someone in the ground we both look at each other and ran to that person.

Hey Lovers! Sorry about posting late

I got actual school work and I'm tired by end of the day and i just wanted to read sometimes and relax

Hope u liked it. Sorry!