Chapter One: The First Concert

Outfit for chapter:

(Ambers p.o.v)

I was backstage tuning my guitar and preparing myself for the first time to sing/ play a song I wrote myself. I wanted to become a singer ever since I listened to The Misfits which also made me like the darker side of things. I dressed like I was going to a funeral everyday, on the good side of things I never tanned so I was always a pasty white color I liked to look like. I didn't have any friends and the only family I had was a drugged up brother who lived by himself in the rough side of town. So my first time playing was the first time anyone would actually hear me sing. As the band finished up the owner stepped up and talked for a good 10 minutes then he finally said it "let's give it up for Amber". I fixed my necklace and walked out onto stage "hello everyone my names amber and Ill be singing a few songs of mine I wrote myself". I sat on the stool and took a deep breath as I started to play. The whole room was silent as I strummed my guitar playing a sweet melody "days drift by as I wait for you, standing underneath the street light waiting for you".

After I played the first song everyone really liked it so I played a few more "thank you all and I'll see you again tomorrow night". I waved by as I stepped off stage with a big sigh "I need to calm down" I thought as I quickly went outside shaking like a leaf. I put my guitar down beside me as I took a cigarette from my purse then lit it. The night was colder then normal so I wrapped up in my leather jacket as I sat looking up at the moon. It was a full one tonight with the stars glimmering around it. Halfway through my cigarette I heard someone from behind me "I love your music". I snapped around to see a guy dressed in an all black outfit with leather jacket, skinny jeans and a pair of doc Martins. He had a ghostly appearance like he was almost dead but who am I to judge I do as well "thank you" "where did you learn to play". He walked over and sat on the side with me taking out a cigarette to smoke as well "took lessons when young then some self taught" "well your very good for being partly self taught". I thanked him again but then it was almost silent between us besides the wind blowing softly.

  I starred at the moon as I took another cigarette out of my bag "it's gorgeous" "pardon" "the moon...want to join my for a walk around it's gorgeous out tonight". I was a bit hesitant at first til he got up and looked down at me. I stood up as well grabbing my bag and guitar "my names Remington, I'm in my own band as the lead singer, what was your name again?". I was a bit shocked at first "oh uh it's Amber and that's pretty cool, I always wanted to be in a band but I always thought I wasn't good enough" "nonsense I love your voice". We walked down the back alleys for a bit then onto the some main Street that wasn't busy at all. He was very sweet towards me, his smile just looking at it made me want to smile. We were walking back to the bar as he soon stopped "hey how about we do this again tomorrow night after your show, it's such a pleasure talking to you maybe I'll even sing for you" "sounds lovely meet where we did original". He smiled "of course I'll see you later Amber" he hugged me tightly and I hugged him back but something felt off.

As we were hugging he felt so cold almost like he was dead "Remington your cold as ice go get a warm blanket or something". He just chuckled "I'll be fine see you tomorrow" he kissed my forehead then walked the other direction. I got to hand it to him he had such a charming personality I wouldn't be surprised if he was taken. I went in to get my money from my performance then went home to bed for the next night.

Again my little concert went extremely well with people even asking me to sing more songs I had written. I sang two extras then got of stage again anxiety was through the roof as I got off. It was like all my anxiety built up then let it all out after the concert which I was partly ok with. I walked out to the back again with a cigarette in my hand as before then lit it with my lighter. As I stood there I looked up at the sky to see no moon this night "bummer moons gone" I said softy. Remington still wasn't there so I sat down and got out my guitar to past time. I strummed a tune then made up lyrics as I sang "full moon night, right by his light, his smile is so bright, oh makes me come to life". I soon heard someone chime in with me "her eyes brighter then the night, makes me want to fly, fly far into this night, right by her side". I looked over to see Remington standing there with a smile on his face "sorry had to chime in couldn't help myself" "your fine it was actually really nice". He walked over to me and I stopped playing "you know what's really nice" "what's that" "a rose". I was a bit confused til he pulled out from behind him a dark red rose "for you" he handed it to me. I blushed slightly as I took it from his hand "thank you remington" "just thought it was needed cause of how beautifully you played tonight". I thanked him again "my brothers would love to hear your voice some time, I told them all about your gorgeous voice maybe tomorrow night you all can meet" "how many brothers do you have" "two more, I'm the middle child". I stood up smelling the rose over and over "so where to tonight" "you up for some night stalking as in the cemetery" "sounds creepy, I love it".

We both laughed as he guided me to the local cemetery not far from the bar. He opened the big gate for me as we walked inside the darkened cemetery. We found a bench to sit down on so I placed my guitar down along with me purse. It was very quiet only a few crows that had been cawing made noise. Soon Remington spoke up "oh almost forgot I was going to sing a few songs for you". I handed him my guitar and he started to play

"You find yourself
Trapped in a room
With somebody else
Don't want to hurt you
They just want to see you run Like never before
They'll control you
They think your happiness
Is something to be sold
They are going to break you
And all your motivation
It starts to unfold
I can tell"

His voice was so calming and quiet til he picked up the pace his voice got a bit louder. I hummed along to the beat as he sang til he got to then end of the song. He smiled down at me as he handed back my guitar "you play beautifully" "you quoting corpse bride to me" "maybe". We both laughed "I spent so long in the darkness, I had forgot how beautiful the moon light is" I smiled a bit as I put my guitar down. We talked about the most of random stuff for a little til I heard a few people walking by, it was a couple of guys dressed up as goths as well. One looked over with a disgusted face "What did we tell you remington about coming here at night, who's this we got here a nice snack for me" the one smiled big. Remington and I got up as he tried pushing me toward the exit "leave us alone assholes" Remington had wrapped on arm around me like he was trying to protect me. I felt someone grab up my arm then Remington grabbed the guy by the collar of his shirt "leave her alone" "fine have it your way". The guy backed off and Remington quickly rushed me out of the cemetery down the street.

I noticed that we were walking up to my apartment building "hey um this is actually my place" "let me walk you to your apartment just Incase those assholes followed us". I nodded my head and walked up to my floor with Remington right behind me. We got to my door then I look up at him "thank you for the rose and protecting me" "anything for my rose" we both smiled. I hugged him then went to open more door but he had stopped me "here's my phone number text me whenever you want ok, I'll see you tomorrow night in the same place or maybe we could go out for dinner". He smiled and I agreed "how about dinner after my concert I don't eat before hand so it would be nice to get some food afterwards" "well dress nice I'm taking you to a fancy place". I typed hi number into my phone "well see you tomorrow then" "yep" he kissed my forehead then walked down the hallway. I smiled as I opened my door to go to bed for a good night sleep.

Hey guys hope you all love this so far, I'm sorry it's not an (Y/N) kinda story it's just so hard for me to write those kinds of stories. Also I wasn't sure if Remington played guitar or not but let's just say he does for this one chapter :) I know he plays piano but not sure about guitar. Thanks Remingtons_Nutella for the story idea, I can't wait to finally write a vampire story. Warning though it might have some noncringy twilight moments, queen of the damned and interview with a vampire stuff in it based off of the vampire background. Love you all very much and thank you for reading this chapter stay tuned for more chapters bye bye everyone

  -Zombie