Chapter Two: The Truth

(Remingtons p.o.v)

  As I walked away her smell slowly became a faint scent in my mind, she smelled so good. I didn't want to hurt someone so pure and beautiful yet I couldn't hold back the urge to for very long. I was hungry, needed to clench my thirst but all I wanted was hers. I walked the streets of the horrible town cursing this cruel world of what it had done to me. I noticed my new victim, a drunken woman who had just left the bar. I took her to the alley then finally got what I wanted. She tasted so bad "why couldn't you have been better, could tell she was a hoe". I wiped off my mouth and went back to the house where Emerson was on the couch wide awake "did you see your crush rem" "yes she was prettier then ever, it's getting harder by the minute around her trying not to take a bite". He glared at me "I don't understand why you feel that way you'd think after 100  years you'd learn your lesson" "shut the fuck up, she's different from the rest". He just sighed as I walked to my room so I wouldn't see Sebastian and here his lectures.

(Ambers p.o.v)

I woke up the next day to the moon shining bright in my eyes "you'd think I was a vampire from my fucked up sleep schedule". It was January so the moon was out by 4 pm which kinda messed with my head. I didn't have a real job, I got enough income from singing at the bar and I was starting to get a bigger crowd which meant more money. I got dressed in my normal outfit til I remembered I had a dinner date with Remington after my concert. I texted him quick to make sure he was still up for it "hey dinner still tonight, sorry I sleep using the day I'm like a vampire lol" "your fine I'm the same way, lucky enough my job doesn't require me to be up during the day". I smiled big then got dressed in a formalish outfit.

Outfit:

   I put on my leather jacket then quickly ran out the door since I was a bit behind schedule from rechanging

I put on my leather jacket then quickly ran out the door since I was a bit behind schedule from rechanging. As I got to the bar I noticed Remington standing outside smoking "hey Amber, good luck on stage I can't wait to hear you" "thanks Rem see you after". He gave me a hug and kiss on my forehead "for good luck" he smiled. I smiled back then quickly ran inside to get ready.

(Remingtons p.o.v)

As she went into the building I sighed "she finds out I'll have to....no I could never..what if she wanted to be like me then we could be together forever". A smile grew on my face as I thought about it more and more but soon felt a hand on my shoulder "Emerson finally here" "I'm hungry". I sighed then put out my cigarette "alright let's make this quick Amber starts soon" he smiled then went to find two people for us. After our meal I wiped my face then his "how are you such a messy eater" I groaned. He smiled and his fangs were noticeable "don't smile to big or she will see" "she's going to find out at some point". I glared at him as we walked back to the bar just in time to see her play.

(Ambers p.o.v)

   As I sat on the stool like normal I noticed back in the bar area Remington was sitting there smiling big. I blushed slightly then did my opening song as normal then all the rest. I got to my final song so before I knew it I was walking off stage to go have a cigarette. I sighed as I sat down smoking as normal waiting for Rem to show up til I heard footsteps walking toward me. I looked over to see a tall man, long black hair and looked a bit scary. I didn't look at him long before I heard him speak up to me "hey cutie what are you doing here all alone" "waiting for someone". He grind big and got closer "oh really, your very pretty, and smell so good" I was getting creeped out so I got up to go inside but he immediately grabbed my arm. I screamed loud and kicked his gut then darted for the foggy alley to loss him.

My adrenaline was pumping as I ran as fast as I could down the alleys to loss the guy. I soon stopped to catch my breath but I felt arms grab my waist and throat. I screamed bloody murder as I tried to fight the guy off. His grin became bigger then when I got a good look at him I noticed it. They shined brighter then the sun as he went to take a chop out of my shoulder. I felt my shoulder immediately throb in pain I soon heard him "HEY FUCK HEAD". It was remington then the guy stopped to look up at him "fuck" he said then ran off. I fell to the ground in pain and completely freaked the fuck out from what just happened. Tears rolled down my face as I crawled over to remington then he cradled me in his arms. "He was a fucking vampire I'm not joking, rem please he fucking bit me, it hurts" I cried into his arms as he hushed me. He looked at the bite and his eyes had changed a different color almost as he looked like he was holding something back. He ripped off a part of his shirt the wrapped it around my bite "what's going to happen to me, what if I die like in twilight" he chuckled a bit "twilight is nothing like real vampires you won't turn I promise baby come on let me take you home". He grabbed my up bridal style and carried me to my place "but I wanted to get dinner with you" "it will have to wait" he grinned big and kissed my forehead.

As he placed me on my couch I realized I left my guitar at the back of the bar "Rem I left my guitar" "no you didn't my brother picked it up for us, he will be here soon to drop it off then you two can meet". I smiled as he grabbed a first aid kit from my bathroom. He went to clean it when there was a knock at my door then a shorter man walked into my apartment "finally, Amber this is Emerson, Emerson Amber". I smiled a bit as he got closer "hey nice to meet you am...." he looked at the bite then his eyes had changed color a bit. I backed away a bit as he got closer "what's wrong" Remington laughed a bit. My breathing picked up a bit "why did both of your eyes change color just like..like..." I noticed Remingtons face turn colder then ever. Emerson sighed then looked over at remington "what did I tell you this would never work out" "shut up Emerson this is different I promise". I felt like fainting almost as Remington got up to walked closer "look Amber, I promise I'd never hurt you, not in a million years" his cold corpse hand held onto mine.

Tears filled his eyes as he took a deep sigh "I know you've been though some traumatic events tonight and I never wanted you to know this but you were going to know at some point I guess." He grind a bit to reveal his fangs, I stepped back but he wrapped an arm around me "please Amber I'd never do what that guy did to you, your the best thing that has come to my life in the past 100 years. I love you. You can't tell anyone about us about us existing". Tears filled his eyes as he spoke more and more to me til finally I wrapped my arms around his waist "I trust you...".

  I'm sorry if the whole vampire thing came early (couldn't help myself) I love writing love stories so adding the vampire twist is so much fricking fun. Sorry for the cuss words I couldn't help it, anyway see you all in the next chapter bye bye..

-Zombie