Chapter 5: Fun nights

(Remingtons p.o.v)

   I could smell her unique, amazing smell and her little heart beating from here as I saw her running up to me. I put the roses down as she about jumped into my arms with hers wrapped tightly around my neck. I soon put her down back on the ground to see her smile bigger then ever "I missed you amber" "I missed you too remington". We soon walked out to get a cab then head back to the hotel room I was staying in. As we walked in she placed down her suit case and looked in the mirror to touch up her makeup "hey get ready for tonight we going to go out for some dinner then a club near by" "can't wait but I just want to be with you all night I missed seeing your smile every day".

(Ambers p

(Ambers p.o.v)

He kissed my forehead as I finished up "I'm going to change into a nice suit for tonight" he smiled as he went into the bathroom to change. I slipped into a nicer outfit to be a bit fancy then brushed out my hair to look better then it did before. I soon heard the door open as Remington stepped out looking like victor from corpse bride "ready to go darling" his smile was so adorable as I walked over. I through on my leather jacket and he took me out for the night like he had said. We first went to a nice restaurant where of course I was the only person who really ate "this place is amazing" I mumbled through chewing on some chicken Alfredo. He smiled "well I heard it was good so I thought this would be good enough for you" "anything is good enough for me hell just take me to Burger King". We both laughed as I soon finished so Remi could get his own bite to eat. We went to a local club afterwards but he stopped me before hand "stay close to me ok this is the only place I know allows my kind in I don't want anyone getting any ideas". I nodded my head as he kissed my forehead then walked me inside then went to a bar area. People were dancing to loud ass music like any other club along with some sitting around the bar just drinking. I had one drink like always as I then noticed a man with facial hair pretty long too with his hair up in a bun. I noticed him looking at me a bit but I shrugged it off knowing remington wouldn't allow anything.

  He got a text and got up "Emerson and Sebastian are lost I'll go get them stay here and don't talk to anyone" he gave me a serious look as I nodded my head to him. I sat there drinking my wine when I heard someone sit down in the other chair beside me then look at my exposed neck "where's your bite" I felt my heart racing "you haven't see the rest of my body". The guy with a bun spoke up "that man your with isn't all he seems I'd watch out if I were you" I looked over to the man "what makes you say that". He grinned a bit "well he left his food here all alone for one" my heart sank as he told me those words 'his food, he would never, he promised me'. The man noticed my face turn almost white "you smell like candy to me" another had said from behind me. I jumped up from my seat to have my back to the counter "your heart is racing so fast" the woman smiled big. Her fangs glowed in the light around the bar as she got closer but I quickly bolted from under her arm and ran out into the street. I walked fast texting Remington what was happening til I bumped into someone and dropped to the ground "why leaving so soon". It was the man with the bun up in his hair as he lunged down at me. His eyes were a golden brown almost as more then just fangs showed, long sharp teeth to match his long sharp nails long enough to cut through my body. He growled down at me "you smell so good let's have a bite to eat" he tried to bite down but I held his head back. I was screaming at the top of my lungs as he sat up and slashed across my chest to cut through my skin as if it were paper.

   Blood spilled out as he licked some of it "you taste so good" he snarled into my ears. He lunged down and bit right into my neck feeling his teeth sink into my neck hurt so bad. He sat up at laughed "and now I'm sorry but day goodnight-" a gun shot went off as he fell onto the ground next to me. I sat up to see Sebastian standing there with a pistol in his hands "damn werewolf's of London" he mumbled. I saw remington rush over to me to see the blood gushing out "fuck we have to take her to the hospital like now" he looked like he was going to cry. Emerson soon walked over "then hurry and take her she's your friend not ours" he seemed a bit ticked off. The three tried not to look at the blood gushing out of my neck wound as they ran me to the hospital. Remington held me bridal style the whole way as he held me tightly "hang in there amber it will be ok" he kissed my forehead. I felt light headed as we were almost to the hospital "rem just turn me please I can't this anymore I'm going to die" I mumbled "no I'm never doing that to you" he snapped back quick.

  Before I knew it they gave me stitches and transferred more blood into me then Rem was walking me out of the hospital. His arm around my body "I'm so sorry" he sounded heartbroken "it's ok Rem just take me to the hotel I feel so sleepy" he smiled and kissed my forehead "I'll carry you home once your legs give out". We both chuckled as not long after he spoke he did end up carrying me the rest of the way.