Clay

"That slice of cake was AMAZING. That tiramisu with a hint of caramel. Oh my moons."

Anyway, after the bell rang, Clay rushed to P.E. Physical Ed was taught by Kestrel, the worst, meanest teacher ever. Clay couldn't wait for magic with Morrowseer, even though he was mean. As he shuffled into class, Clay saw a copper glinted, red haired girl with gold highlights and blue eyes swallowing a laugh. Her hair was tied into a ponytail and she wore a Heart to Kill shirt. "Peril!" Clay exclaimed.

"Clay!" she waved back and gave him a hug. "You have cake on your face," she giggled. 

"Whoops," Clay responded, wiping his face.

"Listen up you parasites. Welcome back to tortu- I mean school. 937,469 push-ups now. GO!" Kestrel yelled. A few kids groaned. "This is stupid," a brown haired complained. "WHAT WAS THAT AMBER!" Kestrel yelled. "Nothing," Amber replied. Everyone got on the floor and began.

SIX MILLION YEARS LATER......................................jk,jk. A WHILE LATER.

"Finally.............done.................with........................P.E." Clay panted. Peril looked okay. "I've got history with Webs next. I think I'm with Sunny. See ya!" Peril waved and jogged over to a smiling Sunny.

"How does Peril even have that much energy on a MONDAY MORNING." Clay muttered. He had Science and Theories with IceFury. IceFury was actually really nice. Clay walked over to his favorite classroom. On each desk, was a pack of gummy bears. "Foooooood!" he exclaimed. Clay ran in, grabbed a pack of the gummies, and ate. "Oh Clay," IceFury laughed. When the bell rang, everyone was sitting down and IceFury began. "Hello class. My name is IceFury, and I will teach you about the science of Pyrrhia and its theories.We will talk about the legend of the Lost Continent today...." Clay lost track of what I.F. was saying as soon as he started notes. "There's just so many!" Clay thought. He decided just to listen to the conversation. The discussion soon led to the disappearance of Clearsight, a famous NightWing. A purple haired girl named Constellation raised her hand. "What did Darkstalker do about it?"

"Now, that discussion is for another day," IceFury replied. Soon, class was over and Clay began to go to Language Arts. He spotted Anemone walking in the same direction. Her seashell pink hair whipped onto her shoulders when Clay said hi. "Hey Anemone, do you know who is teaching L.A. this year?" he asked.

"Sadly yes. I'm going there too, and the teacher is Whirlpool."

Clay shuddered. "oH nO."