Prologue

Hello friends, this time I am back with the story requested by jasmine_r22 . This is completely different from the serial track. I started writing it thinking it would be an OS. But as i went on, I started getting so many thoughts, so decided to make it a...i don't know how many parts it will be.(hehe) Let it go with the flow. I know I have made you wait for a long time. Let me introduce you to the main characters.

1. Sanskar Maheshwari: Angry young man. He seems arrogant to the outer world but only his close ones know how much broken he is. Easily could hide his feelings.

 Easily could hide his feelings

2. Swara and Ragini Gadodia: Two soul sisters who love each other a lot. Ragini is the elder one and the most mature one too. Music is their life.

These are the lead characters

These are the lead characters. Remaining will be introduced as the story flows.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a beautifully decorated auditorium of a college, all the students along with their friends and family have gathered for their university's 25th annual function. The principal and few of the staff members are waiting at the entrance for the arrival of their chief guest. After about 10 minutes, a white Audi car followed by two other black sedans came racing up the drive. As soon as the cars stopped, the driver came out of the car to open the door for the owner who is in the back seat.

A man wearing a white T-shirt with a black overcoat came out wearing goggles followed by two gunmen and three bouncers surrounding him. All the young girls present there were totally lost in him and the boys just stood there cursing god for making this man so handsome. The principal came forward with a bouquet in his hand.

Principal: Hello Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari!! (He shook hands and forwarded the bouquet which was received by Aman, Sanskar's secretary)

Sanskar: I hope I haven't kept you all waiting for a long time. I just got a few important things to be wrapped up early in the morning.

Principal taking all of them into the auditorium: No No not at all Mr. Maheshwari. You are absolutely at the right time and we are going to start the ceremony in 5 minutes. Please be seated. (He showed Sanskar a seat in the front row along with few other important officials of the university)

As said the function started on time with Lord Ganesha's song "Eka danthaya vakrathundaya" followed by other dance performances and skits by the students of the university. All these are being enjoyed by our chief guest. For another time, the host came on to the stage holding mic,

Host: Today, on this auspicious day we got this opportunity to witness the talent of our students. And I could see that all of you are enjoying the performances of our students, but the most awaited one is still in store for you. (All the students started cheering up and Sanskar was eagerly waiting to know for whom the crowd is so much excited) Now I am going to call upon the stage the most energetic and entertaining sisters Swara and Ragini. (Just then Sanskar got an important call and he went away from the stage to attend it). Common girls and boys, lets cheer for them.

Swara and Ragini were welcomed with loud cheers. They both came on to the stage, one holding the guitar and the other with a Veena. Ragini took her seat placing Veena in her lap while Swara was standing near the mic wearing the guitar through her neck and smiling brightly at the audience. Everyone became silent as both the girls got ready for their performance.

They both sang their medley so well that hearing their melodious voice, Sanskar unknowingly cut the call and started walking towards the stage totally lost in their song. By the time, he reached he could only get a glimpse of an orange dress and nothing more. Cursing the caller, he came and sat in his place but his eyes were just searching for the owner of the voice or literally to find any girl wearing an Orange color salwar. At the same time, the host invited the chief guest on to the stage for which Sanskar followed by Aman adorned the stage.

Host: Here, I invite our honorable chief guest Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari to address the audience.

Handing over the mic to him, she left from there.

Sanskar removed his goggles and looked around the whole auditorium: Hmm!! first of all my hearty wishes to all the Ladies and gentlemen, beautiful girls and smart boys present here, I don't know how many of you know me like an angry and arrogant businessman but the Sanskar you are seeing here is completely opposite to what you have heard or read about in various magazines or news channels. This Sanskar is the boy who was always behind his mom hearing to her sweet voice and a boy who couldn't sleep without her lullabies (hurriedly he placed his goggles back in order to hide his tears). Well, my mom was a singer and she is the main reason for me attending this annual function. She always wanted me to learn at least one musical instrument but unfortunately, I found my happiness in the business and now as I have achieved what I want, I am starting a music academy in the memory of my mom and my little sister. And I must say all the performances which I saw today are really very nice. And I would be more than happy to find a few of them in our academy. By the way, principal sir can I get the privilege to meet the two girls who performed last. Their voice was really very captivating.

Principal: sure sir, why not. Swara and Ragini please come onto the stage. (Meanwhile, Sanskar told something to Aman and he left to fulfill the orders of his boss)

Ragini and Swara came back on to the stage beaming with a smile and greeted Sanskar with a shake-hand. Sanskar(in mind): god, both of them are wearing Orange. How to recognize my girl from both whose voice is really similar to my mom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, the story would be as how Sanskar recognized the voice which he loved the most and how he convinced her to accept him. 

Would you think that Destiny would make it so easy for them? 

Keep guessing and I will be updating the next part soon.

Keep smiling. Love you take care. Don't forget to click the star button if you liked it. Will be waiting for your reviews.