Part 2

Hello friends, sorry if you all felt I am concentrating more on Ragini than Swasan...I don't know why suddenly I felt like writing Sanskar and Ragini friendship. Please bear with me.

And a temporary cover by me.

How is it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the children left, and as Swara was leaving too, Sanskar: Swara...(Swara turned towards him) I love you...

Swara widened her eyes hearing him: What??

Sanskar coming into sense by her shout: I mean I love your voice. You really sing well.

Swara smiled and left downstairs along with Aman.

Sanskar stood there smiling all to himself when he heard "Only voice", he turned back to find Ragini standing there folding her hands across her chest.

Ragini raising her eyebrows and asked: you like only her voice.

Sanskar not looking at Ragini replied: ha...

Ragini: really Sanskar?

Sanskar ruffling his hair: okay listen...I lost my mother when I was 12 years old. From then on, this Sanskar has turned into stone without emotions which are recently broken by your sister's voice which resembles my mother. It is true that I love her voice and of course I love her too.

Ragini: I knew it. vahi tho mein sochu ithna busy Sanskar Maheshwari ki dates hume ithni bar ithni asani se kaise mil rahi hai...(I was thinking how come we are meeting the busiest man so many times that too so easily). Swara was telling ki there is something fishy. Though she did research on you but couldn't find even one negative aspect about you☺ except your attitude and arrogance.

Sanskar smiled: you don't know how happy I am today... I just wish your sister will accept me. Ragini you have to promise me that you won't reveal this to your sister. I want to tell it myself.

Ragini understanding him: okay baba promise. I won't tell anyone about this.

Both of them were descending the stairs lost in their talk.

Sanskar: You know what I was actually confused between you both as of whose voice I loved the most and thank god it is Swara, if not I had to fight with that Laksh for your hand. (Saying it he chuckled earning glares from Ragini)

Before they could utter any further word, as Sanskar opened the door that leads to the dining hall, a bucket full of spiders fell on him with a loud sound and he shouted "yikes" removing them with a scary look. Ragini was just standing there not understanding what happened but reality stuck her when she heard the laughter. As they turned in that direction, they found Aman and Swara along with few children rolling down with laughter.