Part 4

Swara: here is my resignation letter. I am breaking the contract and here is the cheque of the money that needs to be paid if we break the contract.

Aman in the fear of losing his last hope: Swara, please don't do this. You are the only hope left for me to get my Sanskar back. I don't want to lose him again. Please Swara.

Swara: Look Aman even doctor can't cure a patient without knowing the root cause of the disease. If you tell me what is the exact problem, then only I would be able to help you or If seriously Sanskar has no feelings for me, then there is no point in me staying here.

Aman immediately: No no Swara, he loves you a lot. There is not even a single day in these two years that he spent without remembering you.

Swara: It doesn't seem like that to me Aman.

Hearing no reply, she started leaving but then rooted to the ground hearing Aman's voice "You both are relatives Swara"

Swara immediately turned back with a questioning look.

Aman nodding: Yes Swara, your father, and Sanskar's mother are own brother and sister. 

Flashback

A man is seen playing with little baby. The whole house is echoed with the little boy's laughter and hearing it, all the family members are having a smile on their faces.

Another man: Shekar, It's Sanskar's first birthday and all the guests would be arriving soon. Let Sujatha make him ready. You both can play later.

Shekar putting a sad face gave the baby to Sujatha: Ram, why are you always jealous of me and separate mama and bhanja.

Hearing his words, Ram laughed.

Shekar and Sujatha are from a middle-class family. Shekar was trying to find a job while Sujatha just started singing in a few stage shows out of her interest in music. She got many awards too in various competitions. Sujatha got married to Ram, one of the top most businessmen. As per Sujatha's wish, Ram convinced her whole family to stay with him in Maheshwari mansion itself and Shekar too started working in Maheshwari industries. They were very happy. Later Shekar married Sharmishta and were blessed with a baby girl. By now Sanskar is 5 years old and everyone in the family loved him a lot. While he was very excited to play with the little girl whom he used to call as a baby doll. Both Ram and Sujatha were very happy to see the bond between the little kids and blessed them to be like this always. 

Everything was fine until the next 5 years. Ram and Sujatha were blessed with a baby girl and they named her Uttara while Shekar and Sharmishta with a baby girl again. This time, Sanskar's happiness knew no bounds... he got two angels into his life in the same year. But as it is said, happiness doesn't stay for long, it is followed by sadness. Ram's death in an accident has shaken the whole family and Sujatha couldn't come out of the shock. She always stayed in her room. Taking it as a chance, Shekar slowly started taking all the assets of Maheshwari's into his grip. But he couldn't take the house as Ram has placed it on the name of Sanskar and Uttara and no one can take it until they become adults.

Shekar: Isn't there any other way to make this house on my name?

Lawyer: Hmm, wait till Sanskar and Uttara turned 18 or...(He hesitated)

Shekar: Tell me.

Lawyer: If at all anything happens to his children, then it will be given to your children, I mean...

Shekar: If they die, then this house will be ours. Good!!

The very next day, all the news channels were flooded with the news that the Maheshwari Mansion was burnt into ashes and only Gadodia's could survive. Shekar did all the formalities with fake tears.