Part-1

Ragini and Swara came back onto the stage beaming with a smile and greeted Sanskar with a shake-hand. Sanskar(in mind): god, both of them are wearing Orange. How to recognize my girl from both whose voice is really similar to my mom?

Sanskar: Well done girls, I want you both to give a performance in the opening ceremony of my music academy. Here you go with the advance. (He handed over a cheque of Rs. 25000/- which Aman brought)

They both happily nodded their head in approval and said thank you in unison. The function came to an end with the national anthem and Sanskar left to his office not before instructing Aman to find out total information about the girls. In the evening, Aman completed the work assigned to him and reached the office.

Aman knocking on the door: Sir!!

Sanskar looked up to find his secretory plus best friend standing outside the door professionally. Sanskar smiling: come in Aman.

Aman: Sir, actually there is nothing interesting about them. They both stay in a hostel as their parents live in Kolkata and Swara is two years younger than Ragini and they both are very fond of music. According to the University staff, both the girls are bright students and are also very helpful and pure at heart. While Ragini is a little calm and traditional girl, Swara is totally opposite to her it-seams. There were many complaints against her as she always likes to irritate others with her crazy pranks. But still, everyone likes her. Both the sisters are the life of each other.

Sanskar(thinking something): Hmm!! Where can we meet them other than in the university?

Aman: Ya, I have their schedule. (flipping the sheets of paper he was holding) By the way, both the girls are really lazy and they are foodies. Monday to Wednesday, they have their music classes in the evening while on Thursday, they spend their evening in the Punjabi Dhaba having all their favorite dishes. Coming to Friday, they go to either play badminton or to the gym.

Sanskar interrupting: you said they are lazy but I feel they are really into good exercise.

Aman: Ya, I asked the same question to her hostel mate. She was like we will get to know that once we visit their gym or badminton court while they are there.

Sanskar raised his eyebrow: Okay!! We are anyways going to do that soon. Continue.

Aman: They both visit the temple on Saturday and Orphanage on Sunday. That's it.

Sanskar: good work Aman. (looking at his watch) today is Thursday right, (keeping his hand on his tummy) I am feeling to eat paratha in the Punjabi Dhaba, let's go.

Aman shocked: what?? the great Sanskar Maheshwari is going to eat in Dhaba. Oh god someone pinch me.

Sanskar does as his friend wished, for which Aman shouted and they both left to meet the girls. It is around six and the Dhaba is not so full as it is too early for people there to have dinner. Mostly, traveling buses stop at these places for letting their passengers refresh. Sanskar and Aman went and stood in one corner waiting for Swara and Ragini.

Aman: Sanskar, are you sure you want to wait here? If you want to meet them, I will ask them to come to our office tomorrow. What is the need for you to come here?

Sanskar: Aman, as you know me from childhood, you are finding it weird as I don't like such places but one of these girls is very special for me Aman. Her voice is just like my mom's. I want her in my life at any cost. (Aman could sense the seriousness in his voice and the longingness for mother's love in his eyes)

Aman: Don't worry!! She would be the luckiest soul if she would be yours.

Sanskar smiled and just then they could hear anklets sound. As they saw in that direction, found Swaragini coming that way smiling all to themselves.