Part 3

Leap of 2 years,

In Delhi, we could see a cabin in an office where two men were having a serious discussion. 

Man: Aman, this year we hired 50 interns for working in our company. Based on their performance we are going to make them permanent. Based on their interest, we have divided them. Those who wanted marketing are in Hyderabad while production ones are here. I hope you don't have any problems.

Aman: Not at all Mr. Ahuja. Anyways, as we signed the new project, the workload is going to increase and having interns will surely be a benefit for our company. By when they will be joining?

Mr. Ahuja: Probably everyone should be coming here by tomorrow. You can extend their working hours as per the workload as we are providing with accommodation nearby, I don't think they would mind spending some extra time here.

Aman just nodded and after having a formal shake-hand, Mr. Ahuja left. Aman told everything to Sanskar for which he replied "good" not knowing the game that destiny is playing with him.

The next morning, all the interns were asked to assemble in the town hall as the CEO is coming to address them. All of them were seated waiting for the CEO. After around 20 minutes, a man entered and as usual, all the girls were drooling over him but there is one soul who is looking at him with tears in her eyes. Finally, she found him, her Sanskar after 24 long months. She felt the urge to go and hug him tightly. 

At that time, Sanskar adorned the stage and as he scanned all the students in the room, his eyes met with Swara's when Swara smiled at him pouring all her pain in it. She expected him to reciprocate the same but to her surprise, she could not find any emotion in his eyes. Immediately Sanskar removed his goggles being shocked finding her here but then ignoring her he addressed the students. 

Sanskar: Good morning to all the young minds here. I am here to tell you guys that now you are into the corporate world and please come out of college mindsets and try to be a little professional. Aman here will be clarifying all your doubts. You can shoot him with any number of questions. Welcome on board.

Saying it he left from there not even giving one glance to Swara which made her more confused. After the question session got completed, all the freshers were allocated a desk for themselves and all the required formalities were being completed. In between all these finding a chance, Swara went to Aman.

Swara: Hi Aman!! 

Till now, he tried to ignore her but now it seemed impossible, so giving an awkward smile, he greeted her: Hey hi Swara!!

Swara: I have to speak with Sanskar.

Aman: I think he is busy.

Swara gave a sly smile: I have been waiting for him since two long years. Can't I wait for a few more hours? No problem, just let me know when he is free.

Aman feeling bad for her just nodded and left from there. Swara then informed Ragini and Laksh and they said they would be there taking the next flight. Sanskar was very much disturbed by seeing his love again. 

Sanskar called Aman to his cabin: Aman, I don't know what you will do, fire Swara immediately.

Aman: sorry Sanskar, that can't be done. All the interns have signed the contract of six months and we can't break it. Most important, Mr. Ahuja has helped us in establishing our headquarters here using his company's name so we can't let him down.

Sanskar ruffling his hair: yar, what is the use now? We didn't use our company's name in Delhi as I didn't want anyone to know that SM group of industries ka headquarters is here. She is here already...(before he completed, he heard a knock on the door)