Ralof x Reader

Happy late Valentine's day!

Okay, I'm going to be honest. I thought it was 'Rolaf', but then I double checked the name and I was wrong. XD Wooooops!~

I sat on the log, in front of me was a blazing fire, embers floating around me, causing yellow reflections in my e/c eyes. Ralof sat on the other side of the fire, looking into the dancing flames. He had a puzzled look on his face.

"What is it, Ralof?" I asked the blonde Nord. He glanced up at me, the fire lighting up his face. 

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about our childhood memories." He said and smiled, which caused me to smile. I got up and sat next to him.

"Hah, remember that one time I got stuck on the Whiterun stable's roof? And you had to climb up and calm me down enough for me to get down? Heh, that was fun." I chuckled. Ralof grinned at the memory. 

"I don't remember having to calm you down. I remember I had to pick you up and carry you down myself." He stared at the flames.

"Ohh riiight." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, do you remember when I went up to a dragon, ready to end it, but the dragon breathed fire at me and you pushed me out of the way just in time? I love that." I remembered.  Ralof gasped and looked at me.

"I just remembered that one time when we saw Galmar sleeping, and we both hid under the map table. When he woke up and walked to the table, we surprised him by shoving his legs and made him fall back. Haha! But, of course...that one didn't end so well....." I laughed at Ralof's sudden frown.

"Come on, let's go make some more memories!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. I ran up a mountain, tripping about 20 times, and stood at the peak. Ralof sat down and looked at the sky. I sat next to him, still holding his hand. I saw the gorgeous aura of light. Ralof felt me shiver and got closer to me. I could already feel his warmth surround me. I leaned on him and felt him snuggle me.

"You know, Ralof. A lot of soldiers just see you as a normal soldier." I started. Ralof tilted his head, wondering where I was going with this.

"But no. You're not just any soldier. I see you as a brave, caring soldier that I'm so lucky to be friends with. I hope you know that. And I love you." I said, smiling. Ralof smiled back.

"I know." He said.

"Hah. Hey, I remember a time where I went to a giant camp and tried to fight a giant, but I was just a kid. And guess who saved me? You did, Y/n." 

"Noooo....noo I did not. I got hit with its club and then had to drag you to a rock that was near by. Wait- no! You had to drag ME to the rock." Ralof giggled.

"Ohhh did I?" I playfully punched Ralof's arm. Ralof laughed and ruffled my hair. I pulled out my weapon and stood up, pointing the weapon at Ralof. 

"Come on, boy. Fight me." I said with a smirk. Ralof grinned and took out his I think it's axe? axe and clinked it with my weapon. 

"You're on." He smirked. I spun and tried striking his side, but he blocked the move.

"Try again~" I frowned and saw him swing his axe to hit my legs, which some how he managed, knocking me down on my back. Ralof pinned me down and held his weapon to my neck.

"Come on," He giggled out. "you're better than that." I smirked.

"You're right." I grabbed onto his shoulders, flipped him on the ground and held my weapon shakily towards his neck. He grabbed my wrist holding my weapon, and took my weapon easily.

"Wait, what?" Ralof smirked with a grin. 

"Got ya." He said. I pouted.

"Awww come on!!!!" Ralof pulled me up. He swung his axe, cutting my cheek briefly. I growled. I clawed his side.

"There you go!" He yelled. I growled and smirked.

"Come on, puppy!" He cooed. I pounced on him, pinning him down. He laughed.

"That's my girl!" Ralof said. I realized I didn't have my weapon. 

"Oh...shoot." Ralof smirked.

"Awww did the puppy dog forget her weapon?~" He gasped as Ralof suddenly pinned me down. 

"Okay...you won...." I rolled my eyes. I expected Ralof to get off, but he stayed put.

"That's right. I won." I whispered.

"Um...Ralof...?" He smirked with a grin.

"I'm um....sorry? I....what? I....you..." I was cut off by Ralof staring at the blood trickling down my cheek.

"R-..Ralof? Please..." Ralof stared deeply at the cut.

"Did I do that....?" He titled his head. 

"Wha...-" I was so confused.... Ralof laughed loudly, got up and brushed some of his hair out of his face.

"It's called a joke. I was trying to scare you." He said. 

"Scare me? You more confused the heck out of me..." I said. Ralof handed me my weapon. I went up to him and cut his cheek.

"Hey! What was that for?" He shouted. 

"For cutting me." I said simply. He sighed and got out a cloth and wiped the blood from my wound.

"You didn't...have to do..that..." I muttered.

"Yes I did." He said. I huffed.

"What?" He finished and brought me to a good sitting place. I laid down and looked up at the starry, colorful sky.

"It's just..." I started. I let out a big sigh and Ralof laid next to me.

"You can tell me anything." He whispered. 

"...I just...I like you, you know?" 

"You seem upset because you like me?" He asked. 

"Ummm....okay...fine...you always win, you always taunt me..." I admitted.

"Yes. It's to get you riled up so you fight me with passion."

"Oh. Well now I feel stupid!" I covered my face. He giggled.

"Don't feel stupid! I should have told you." He smiled. I looked at his eyes. The aura created a bluish green lighting effect. I got closer to him. 

"Hey, Ralof?" 

"Yes?"

"Ever wonder if a dragon is going to appear out of no where and ruin happy moments?" Just as I said that, a loud roar was heard in the distance.

"Yes haha." I laughed and watched as the dragon circled us, then flew off.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too, puppy." He smirked.

"Don't call me that." I yelled.

"Aww you're such a cute angry little puppy!" 

"Stop."

"Does the puppy want a kissy?" 

"Stop- wait, actually yeah. The puppy does want a kissy." Ralof pecked my lips. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me, kissing him longer. I let go of him.

"Puppy did want a kissy..wow.." He said in awe. I saw sparkles fill his eyes.

"And little bear cub wanted the kissy too, eh?" I smugly said.

"Don't call me that. It sounds like I'm the grandson of Galmar." I laughed.

"Okay, little bear cub." I said.

"I said don't call me that."

1120 words! Woo~