{5}Shuu Tsukiyama🌹

☕Chapter 5☕
Tsukiyama

   You woke up that morning and prepared for another day, Renji was already in the kitchen making coffee. "Good morning, Renji."
"Good morning." He placed a cup of coffee before you.
"Why can't you tell me how you make your coffee so good?"
You finished the tea within seconds.
"Come, I'll teach you." You approached him, he gave you a hot mug of water.
"It's how deeply the coffee beans are roasted that determines the taste of the coffee. And when you pour the hot water, you pour it slowly and in circles, like this,"
Renji stood behind you as he placed his hand over yours and demonstrated the methods to you, your hands trembled beneath his.
You smiled at his closeness, and at the same coffee smell back when you almost got eaten by a ghoul. His muscular arms wrapped around you made you feel safe, he made you feel at home. After all, your uncle required  in the will that he take good care of you. And that's what he's doing.
"And you're finished." he finally released you. You poured out the coffee in your cup and sipped it,
"Hey, whataya know, I made it." He took the cup from your hands and drank it without hesitation from the fact your lips were on them.
You blushed at the fact that it was an indirect kiss, "How is it? Did I make it good?" You fiddled with your fingers, hoping that he liked it. "Yeah, it's good."

☕☕☕

You stepped into the cafe to see Kaneki being troubled by a man with slicked purple hair, pale skin and a suite and tie. "Is.. Everything alright?"
You asked awkwardly as all attention was now turned to you.
The strange man sniffed the air, "My, since when does Yoshimura hire hu-"
Touka stomped his foot, "Humble women?" He concluded as he held in the pain he felt for his foot, let alone for his expensive brand named shoes.
You looked at him in confusion, 'What is he trying to say? Women hired here are.. not modest?'
"Forgive my manners, I am Tsukiyama, and what might your name be?" He took your hand in his, you looked at Touka for help.
"..It's (Last Name) (Name)."
"Ah, the name of a
(Person, place, flower, gem), how magnificent." He kissed your hand, while made your hand tremble, not in pleasure, but awkwardly..
"Oh, why thank you.."
"You smell like (Expensive Perfume Name)." He brushed his nose against your hand, you looked away and scrunched up your face in discomfort.
The next thing you know, Renji popped up out of nowhere and pulled you into an embrace, away from Tsukiyama's venomous grasp.
"Tsukiyama, you sick bastard. Have you no respect for your elders?"
"She's older than me? By how many?"
"Ten.."
"My humblest apologies, madame.
I will hope for our paths to cross once again. Only the future will know.."
The strange, poetic man then disappeared behind the door.
"Whenever you see that man, stay away from him at all costs." Renji warned.
"Understood." You nodded and went back to work.