HUMSS MEMES #26

A MESSAGE FOR THE BULLY AND THE VICTIM

A pleasant morning to everyone. Hear me. Hear me talking for I stand with the shadows of people you criticize everyday. Listen. Listen for justice, think for your own realization, learn from the mistakes that you did. "If school had been a little less painful he would have lived to graduate today" a line from a story that I cannot forget.

Are you a bully? Did you experience bullying someone? Did you feel happy? Did you experience being bullied? What did you feel? Calling someone with codenames like panget, baboy, ting ting, pandak, kapre, mukhang paa, mangkukulam, flat, jutay and any other. Criticizing others base on their physical appearance. "Calling someone ugly doesn't make you any prettier. Actually it makes you an uglier person."

We all live in a judgmental society. Nowadays, bullying happens anytime and everywhere either in school, any public places and even in social media. You weren't born to be defeated, depressed, guilty, condemned, ashamed or unworthy. You were born who you are not what someone want's you to be. Don't let other judge you neither break you. Don't make any apologies of being you. Be proud of who you are. Bullying can affect us big time. It can cause us depression, suicide, anger, physically, emotionally and mentally hurt, anti-social behavior, desire to revenge and a mental illness. Bullying can reveal weakness, insecurity, and cowardice. Not strength, confidence and courage in both the bully and the victim. So stop bullying now. Take you own responsibility and build your own self-esteem. Raise your confidence by building yourself up, no matter how hard a challenged you may get. And once you do so, an amazing thing happens for you. Start to believe in yourself, and that's when you discover your power within, so you can live the life that you dream of. And "What you think of yourself is much more important than what people think of you."

Before I end this speech, I will ask you a question "What's the point of bullying? To feel better? Listen, you'll never feel any better if the only thing you know is to make others suffer because we are all born to be true not to be perfect and you don't have the rights to judge someone. Again a pleasant morning to everyone.

Persuasive Speech
Dioneren Dela Cruz
Grade 11- Amethyst