Prologue

-Depths of Hell, Doom Slayer's POV-

The Spidermind Monster was finally dead. I fell to my knees and panted, letting out a growl. Suddenly, blue sparks coated my arms and I felt like I was being pulled away. In mere seconds I was floating in front of Samuel Hayden. He walked towards me and spoke. "You've won. It's over." He droned on about how it will be bad without argent energy. "I don't expect you to understand." The crucible flew out of my hand and I growled loudly, struggling against the tether. "But with this! We can possibly continue our work. I'm not the villain in this story, I do what I must because there is no other choice!"

-Rerouting Tethering Cortex Coordinates Complete-

You....

"Our time is up." He looked at me and backed away little by little. "I can't kill you but I won't have you standing in my way." The Crucible then turned into a sword of hell energy. "Until we meet again." He turned away and walked off as I growled and attempted to get away. Soon I found myself tumbling through the vortex. I pulled out the chip that had VEGA on it and went to plug it in but it slipped from my grasp. I flailed around trying to grab it when a bright light shined in my face.

AAAGGH!!! MOTHER FUC--