Losing him

Soooo.... Don't freak out

-Nuri

Lance looked up at pidge and Keith...
   "Sooo... What we're you guys talking about??? " Lance asked. Keith and pidge stuttered and looked around trying to think of an answer.
  " Just.... Uhhhhh brother and sister stuff... You now right with ur huge ass family " Lance was a little puzzled... Then he managed to figure it out. It was true that Lance did have a HUGE family...

   Everyone left the infirmary... Just in that moment every was called to the loading dock. Shiro was standing there while allura was staring out the window. Everyone looked out the window realizing what allura was looking at. A giant galra attack. Everyone was suiting up even Keith had to figute out a way to suit up. Keith grabbed a small cushion from his room before heading to his lion.
   Everyone decided to pair up so Lance keith and somehow pidge were in Lance's  lion. Heading out toward the attack the ship was breached mid point. One of the cheifs on the galra side had made sure a suprise unit would pot up and take them out from behind. They had breched the door.... Eventually after another hit it fell off. Pidge held onto something and look at Keith... Reaching for his hand.........Keith slipped.

He was gone... He slipped out of the ship as Lance turned the lion.
  "KEEEITHH" Pidge screamed. Her brother... Her only family had just Dissapeared into space. He was gone. Everyone reported back to base. When Shiro allura and hunk left yheir lions they stared at the blue lion. Counting the paladins as they came off.
   " Where's Keith.... " Shiro asked. Pidge fell onto the ground sobbing out loud. Her heart was crushed,  she wanted. To be gone as well. Grief fell. Over everyone as they all came close to pidge. They huddled and prayed that he'd find a way back.

Keith had woken up in some strange bed. He examined the room. He could hear the voices out side of the room.  Just as he heard the door click open his eyes fell shut. He couldn't move.

Sooooooo yeah... Big cliff hanger and uhm don't uh kill me. This was honestly a little hard for me to write because of the thought of Keith dying or getting hurt.... But I might just leave it at this for a while.....  Dun dun duuuuuuuun cliff hanger....

-Nuri