The Question

Soo, if you can't figure it out yet that's your loss.... But you will find out very soon, for I give to you what is hopefully another adorable chapter,  and in the comments section I also need to know if you wantw to do a sheath story...
Enjoy

Waking to a calm morning, Lance felt very at ease, for today was a special day. He looked down to seen his adorable boyfriend drooling all over his shirt. His hair was matted to his face and Lance could tell that Keith had had a great sleep. Not wanting to suddenly wake Keith up Lance just dat there and played with Keith hair.(at least the part that wasn't all slobbery...)
   After a while Keith slowly woke up to Lance playing with his hair.
   "Gooood morning sunshine!" Lance said like a complete dork.
   "You should let pidge help you get dressed today because sunnnyshine, today is a special day" Keith was little confused but he just nodded and sat up. Lance sprung out of bed and got dressed while pidge came in.
  She leaned over the bed stretching her hand towards Keith
   "C'mon bro" Pidge warmly said. Keith grabbed her hand as he slowly slid out of bed. Having twins mean you double in size..... And weight this'll be hard to work off... Keith thought. As Lance left the room pidge rummaged through Keith's closet. She pulled out a cute pink maternity shirt,  some blue leggings and a beanie.

On the other hand Lance chewed in with allura.
   "Packes ready" Lance asked, she responded with a cheerful yep.

Time skip to about five thirty

After the sweet breakfast and calm day, Keith was a little warn out. He heard Shiro shouting that it was time for dinner so he slid off the bed. As he walked the halls he noticed that it was too quiet... Way to quiet. It was a little creepy, every turn gave him anxiety and he jumped when he turned the last corner and saw Lance.  Lance was in a tux, down on his knees. Keith noticed the little box in his hand and began crying.
   " Keith, everyday has been heaven with you, itau have been rough and bumpy along the way but I never wanna loose you.... I want to be more than just just boyfriends, I want to be with you, the love ofy life.... Forever " Lance said a little doubtful.  Keith was full on sobbing as he leaped into Lances arms.
   "YES... Omg idk what I'd do without you.... Yes Lance yes I will."

As it slowly faded into night, everyone calm enjoys one another's company, laughing and joking.  For a new day has begun, one in which two souls are entwined forever. Loving until the end...

The end sounded a little corny, like an ancient tale,  and I know this was short but I hope you guys enjoyed!

-Nuri