Saving Him

"Guys he's on the move" Pidge shouted. Thanks to Lance's wishful thinking he managed to plant a tracker on Keiths suit. Pidge had tried to find the location of the planet realizing it wasn't far... So she uploaded his coordinates to her lion.
  "Suit up... " Shiro shouted. All that paladins rushed to slip into their suits.
  "Pidge you lead the way." Shiro commanded.  Pidge claimed up into her lion starting up and heading out. She was so nervous... Would Keith be mad at her for break it his promise??? Her anxiety got the best of her. On the other hand.... As expected Lance was beaming... (Not feeling guilty like he should be....) He was soooooooo happy that he was going to have a child but when he thought of Keith his heart hurt again. He had hurt him and Keith was taking the blame for all of it.
   Lance bit his lip trying not to tear up.
  "Guys he's on the move... Again" Pidge said Lance snapped out of his daze.

...

Keith ran and ran coming to a dead  end. He looked around only to see a giant sharp branch. He ran to pick it up just as the monster approached him. He swing the stick slicing one of its tentacles. The monster grabbed the stick and threw it. As the monster snaked its tentacle around Keiths arm he screamed in pain as the tiny needles penetrates thought his skin.
  The scream sent the monster into a daze as it released its grip. Keith fell on to his knees duck over and covered his baby bump.
   As the monster woke back up Keith listened as I growled. It slowly reached for Keith. It's the end... Mabey it'll survive and pidge can raise it... Keith thought he dat their every second the tentacles incredible closer and closer aaaanddd closer.

Keith flinched in shock as he heard the giants metal beast land onto the ground. He listened and it squashed the monster. He uncurled his head Turing back to see blue. Lance he thought he had come for him. As Lance spring out of the lion sprinting for his love they reunited. Their lips interlocked.  As they broke apart Lance said... "Why... Take the blame???" Keith was surprised as Lance said that. He was surprised that he had figured out.
   "Lance if you wanna survive you need to get out of their... More of those things are coming" Lance heard pidge day through his helmet. He looked down at Keith picking him up. Lance sprawled out a bunch of blankets for Keith to lay on. Lance looked at the ravenette... The innocent thing looked like a poor bunny. Lance approached the bunny and tested his hand on his mid section. Keith flinched a little and the grasped Lance's hand... As they slowly parted Lance went to go pilot the lion. Keith just layed there letting all his terrible thoughts wash over him.

As they approached the castle Lance told Keith that he was landing the lion.

Ok so this part is kinda like miscommunication...

Everyone had landed before them and watched as Lance got off Keith miserably shuffling off behind him.
  "Dude... Why didn't you tell us" Hunk said.
  "Yeah seriously that easy kin of a dick move" Shiro said. Keith kept his head down and Lance teacher for kids arm... Keith shrugged Lance's hand off and walked towards the exit years in his eyes...
  "You don't need to tell me all the terrible things I've already told myself.." Keith choked out as he left.

Lance and pity gave everyone a cold stare... Pidge yelled
   "Why...  I ALREADY  YOU HOW HE WAS FEELING WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT..." tears were streaming down her face as she stared at them... She ran off to catch her brother.

TBC sorry not sorry.... I'm really tired... I might update again later....

  -Nuri