Q/A

alright, here we go uwu

How long have you been with (had?) Wattpad?

   I've had Wattpad since November of 2018, and I Wrote the Voltron story when I was 12. I'm currently 14

Are you going to write another book "klance omegaverse au."?

  I plan to write more books but not necessarily just klance stories. I don't know that I'll be starting another klance book at the moment because I have a hard time sticking with a decent plot, but I do have an idea for a kuroken (Kuroo x Kenma) book.

Are you ending this book soon?

  long story short no, I don't plant to end this book soon. I still have an entire plot I plan to write and an ending to go along with the happy relationship of both keith and lance.

I didn't get as many questions as I had wanted for the q/a do here are some i though would be relevant.

Why did you start Klance Mpreg?

  My friend introduce me to Wattpad and after being on it for a couple months I had decided to sit down and write a story and that's how I've come this far.

Why were you inactive for so long?

  School was getting tough and I was losing my motivation. I've been through a lot the last few months T- T, I apologize.

Why did you eat rid of the season two book?

  I started to hate how rushed the story was and I didn't like the idea of the season two. therefore I deleted a few irrelevant chapters and updates in the original book and began writing new chapters.

Why have you deleted your other books?

  They were really rushed and had no decent or well thought out plan of action for the plot. I deleted them because I wanted to re write them with better plots and what not.

When will you begin writing another book?

I have plans to write another Klance book but I was also planning to begin the thought process for the kuroken book I mentioned after posting this q/a chapter.

Will you update more?

  I plan to have certain days I'll write updates for certain days to work around school. school is occupying a lot of my time so I hope to have a plan for certain days to update, and a better plan for notifying others when I'll be in a haitus and how long it may be.

I can't think of anymore questions but I hope this clears up a few things, and I hope there'll be more questions when I plan to do this again in the future.