Chapter Four: The Seven Wonders

The seven wonders went...well wonderfully. After some coercion for the witches of course. It was now time for the final test, to go into hell itself, the hardest test....for mortals. Michael was tasked with bringing one Misty Day back, though the warlocks wouldn't ask such a task of him, he knew Cordelia and the other witches would not be impressed if he didn't. And so he began, laying down on the floor and saying the words he traveled down to the depths of his Father's home.

Elliott's telekinesis test took him much longer than he'd originally thought... but he finally finished. And he passed. The boy couldn't wait to tell Michael that he'd passed, but he mostly just wanted to know that Michael was okay. Elliott rushes down to where he knew Michael's test was taking place, hoping he wasn't too late to see him. He rushed into the room, gaining the attention of the witches and warlocks alike. "Is he okay?" he asked breathlessly, seeing the blonde lying there on the floor. Cordelia seemed irritated by his presence. "And who are you? This test is not a spectator sport." Elliott's heart dropped, thinking that Cordelia was going to make him leave, but Behold raised his hand. "He's a friend of Michael's. Let him stay." "He has friends?" Zoe scoffed from the other side of the room, but nobody else made any more comments. Elliott stood in the corner, waiting anxiously to see if Michael came back.

After what seemed like hours, Michael finally returned, gasping for air and looking beside him, waiting for Misty to return. Behold smiled, relieved that Michael had made it back, but before he could speak, Cordelia frowned. "And where is Misty?" She asked, glowering down at the boy. Michael was about to speak when Misty appeared on the floor next to him. All of the warlocks cheered and clapped, but the witches could care less at the moment they were reunited with their friend. "This Michael here...he's amazing." Misty smiled, hugging Michael as a thank you before everyone settled down. What now? Michael stood and brushed himself off, waiting for someone to say something, something to happen.

Elliott could barely hold himself back. Once Michael finally stood up and brushed himself off, he reached to hug him tightly, relieved that he was okay. He'd passed the seven wonders test. Cordelia was clearly showing hesitation, although she was still amazed that Misty was back. "There you have it, Cordelia," Ariel started confidently. "This boy is the Alpha." She still seemed hesitant and shook her head, causing Elliott to look over at her indignantly. "He did everything you asked!" he defended, before biting his tongue. He probably shouldn't have spoken out like that, he was in the presence of very powerful people after all.

Michael smiled and hugged Elliott back, holding him for a moment before he glared over to Cordelia. "You can hate me all you want, but I did what you couldn't even dream of doing." He snarled, placing a hand on Elliott's shoulder and stepping in front of him, so he was now between him and the witches. "I have done every little thing you asked if me, going above and beyond what is normally asked if witches."

"You're not the Supreme until the current Supreme passes away, is that understood?" Myrtle interjected. "That's always how it's been." Behold simply nodded in understanding, crossing his arms. "Then I presume you'll be leaving back to your coven now?" he asked. Elliott simply reached forward to take Michaels hand, holding it tightly. "Yes," Cordelia replied, already having in mind a plan to send Madison to investigate Michael's past. "We're done here."

Michael nodded and held Elliott's hand, waiting for the witches to leave before the pulled Elliott along back to his room. He wanted nothing to do with anyone but Elliott. He was the only one who mattered. He shut the bedroom door, kissing him feverishly and pulling him close. He didn't say a word, just instantly started kissing the male.

Elliott hummed softly in surprise, as he hadn't been expecting the kiss right away. He reached up to wrap his arms around the taller boy's shoulders, eventually pulling back from the feverish kiss to take a breath. "You did it," he breathed, looking up into those piercing blue eyes. "You passed."