Chapter 11: Loose Ends

Michael had fallen asleep holding Elliott, a small smile on his face. Miss Venable was waiting outside in the hall, hands crossed over her cane. Miss Mead was there as well, and she grabbed Elliott and covered his mouth quickly. "You, my dear, appear to have broken a rule" the woman said, her tone eerily pleasant. Miss Mead drug Elliott away, down to a room in the basement

Elliott gasped to himself as he was suddenly dragged away, panicking and wondering how the hell they'd found out about him and Michael. As they stripped him down to his boxers and chained his hands up, he tried desperately using his bond to wake Michael up, but he couldn't figure out how. Of course, he could probably use his powers to break the chains, but that would reveal what he was, and he couldn't do that yet. It wasn't time.

Miss Venable lashed him with a whip, watching his back bleed from the strain on his skin. Michael tossed in his sleep, what was actually happening to Elliott was manefisting into his nightmare. Once miss venable got tired she decided to leave with miss mead, leaving Elliott to hang there until she decided how he should die. Michael's eyes snapped open and he found Elliott missing. He knew instantly something was wrong. He dressed quickly, making his way to where Elliott was and busting the doors open. "Elliott!" He ran in, cupping his love's face in his hands. "Elliott my love what have they done to you?" He rubbed his thumbs over his cheeks, ice blue eyes watering and full of pain and anger

The entire time he was questioned, Elliott never spoke a word to betray Michael or speak of their past. He didn't dare reveal anything before it was time. When Michael finally found him, he nearly began crying with relief. His back was stinging and bleeding, large red marks across his pale skin. "They found out about us, they suspect that I knew you before the bombs. I didn't give away anything, I promise, I couldn't reveal anything before it was time," he rambled softy.

Michael kissed his head softly, feeling rage boil inside of him before he let his lover down. "I think its time." He said, voice cold. He held him close, transmitting them back to his room and setting Elliott down. "Give those about twenty minutes to heal my king." He said as he kissed his cheek and covered him under the blankets. He moved to the desk in his room, ordering apples to be sent to the outpost instantly. While Miss Venable and Miss Mead checked the parcel, he watched the live feed from miss mead and gave venable the idea to kill everyone with the apples. After that? Well he curled next to his love and held him, keeping an eye on the progress of his plan through the laptop.

Elliott stayed in Michael's bed, closing his eyes and trying desperately to rest. He would definitely need it, if it was truly time for everything to happen. "I love you, Michael," he whispered, nestling close against his lover and trying to calm his rapidly beating heart. He was nervous for the plan, he could hear it unfolding on the live feed.

"I love you too my dear..so much." He answered, holding him close. "They're going to come in here, to try to kill me, but I dont want you to be afraid, because it is part of the plan." He assured him, running his fingers through his hair. "You are always safe with me, my heart, always." He kissed his head

Elliott stayed in his arms, sighing softly. "As long as you aren't going to get hurt..." he whispered. "What are they doing? What's gonna happen next when they all kill each other?" he whispered softly.

"Once they're gone, it's all about us my love. We're going to create this new world, however we want to." He smiled as he spoke softly, knowing the two would reach the room soon.

Elliott touched his cheek gently, leaning up to press a kiss to his lips. "I can't wait, my love..." he said softly. He could hear Miss Mead and Miss Venable coming down the hallways through the live feed, and he sighed quietly. "Everyone is dead now, aren't they?" he whispered.

"yes my love.." he said softly, standing up and cracking his knuckles, moving to sit by the laptop so he could be ready when they came in. "Well be ruling the world in no time my king."

Elliott sat up against the pillows in the bed, straightening out his clothes and immediately having a much calmer demeanor. "I know," he said softly, making a book from the shelf come flying into his hands so he would look busy and uninterested when the two came in. It almost made him smile, remembering how Michael had taught him to do exactly that.

Michael smiled at his lover, crossing his legs as he watched the live feed. He yawned a bit as Miss Venable had Miss Mead break the door down. "Michael Langdon you have broken outpost law!" She spoke loudly. "You really thought you could have the one who raised me kill me?" He snickered. Watching as Miss Mead shot right through Venable. She gasped, eyes wide as she fell to the floor.

Elliott raised an eyebrow, not moving from his relaxed position on the bed as he watched Venable drop to the floor. "I-I don't know why I did that... I was always loyal to her," Mead stuttered out, lowering the gun. Elliott tilted his head, finally understanding. She didn't know who she was, not yet. But Michael was about to explain it all to her.

"exactly my love, you're so smart." He smiled back at Elliott, reading his thoughts and praising him. He looked back to Miss Mead, carefully explaining her story to her, remembering what the two coke heads had said about being slow and careful with explaining things to her

Elliott stayed quiet for the moment and listened to everything that was going on, staying in his place in the bed. He suddenly heard something on the live feed and glanced over to the cameras to see Cordelia, Madison and Myrtle walking in the entrance. "Michael," he said with a warning tone.