Chapter 15: Yes, yes, a Million Times. yes!

Elliott gazed out over the crowd, the remaining people that were left on this world. He listened to Michael's speech, standing tall next to him and watching him with pride. It was strange, to be above everyone else, to see the entire world's population in one single room. But his attention was quickly taken by Michael as his love began to speak directly to him. "Michael," he whispered softly, almost in shock. Sure, they'd practically pledged their lives to each other already, but he really didn't expect his lover to make it official. Now of all times, too. The moment Michael's knee touched the ground, Elliott could feel happy tears leaking from the corners of his eyes, running down his pale cheeks. "Michael, I..." he breathed, covering his mouth with his hand. The ring was gorgeous, more beautiful than he could've ever asked for. Several people in the room were 'awe'ing at them now. "Of course, my love. My king, my life," he whispered through the tears. "Of course I will. I love you so much."

Joy overcame Michael and he smiled widely, his own tears of joy now running freely down his face as he picked Elliott up and spun him around, kissing him lovingly and laughing happily. He held him close, not daring to put him down. "I love you more than anything." He said in his ear as the entire room erupted in a loud cheer. Fifty-six people sounded like thousands as they whooped and clapped, but Michael didn't notice anything but his partner. He gently set him down, arm still wrapped around him as he slipped the ring on his finger. "I didn't think it was possible for me to love you more." He said, resting his forehead on Elliotts.

A happy giggle escaped Elliott's lips as he held onto Michael tightly, pressing his lips to the blonde's cheek once more. "You're my world, Michael, I love you so much," he whispered excitedly. The brunette closed his eyes and relished in the applause for a moment, before looking back down at the ring on his finger. "It's gorgeous, baby, I couldn't have asked for anything prettier. You did so good," he teased, leaning back up to peck his lips again.

Michael laughed again and closed his eyes, loving every moment. Once they were home and the survivors were settled into their homes, Michael instantly went about planning the wedding. He wanted everything to be perfect, precise. He stood above the dining room table, magazines, binders, sticky notes, and writing utensils splayed against the sleek marble tabletop. He jotted something down on a sticky note before he stepped back, running a hand through his tousled blonde locks before he pulled them up into a messy bun. It was early the morning after his proposal, and he was in simple sweatpants and a white t-shirt, something he never wore. His feet were covered with black socks and nothing more. When he had left the bed that morning Elliott had still been asleep, and so he had come downstairs and made some coffee when he got an idea for the wedding. After manifesting some planning supplies he was four cups of coffee in and only going deeper.

Elliott awoke after quite a while, having been exhausted from the previous day and their first meeting with the people. When he finally woke up from his slumber, he stretched out and mumbled softly, looking over at the empty space in the bed next to him. Wearing only his boxers, he pulled on the black silk robe from the day before, the one that kept slipping off his shoulders. He didn't care. he knew Michael loved it on him. Slowly, he padded downstairs, raising an eyebrow when he saw Michael and the mess of things on their table. "Morning love.." he greeted softly. "What are you doing?"

Hearing Elliott's voice put a smile on Michael's face. He turned and walked over to him, wrapping his arms around his slender waist and pulling him in. "I..am planning." He said between sweet kisses he placed along Elliott's neck. "Wanna help?" He whispered against his skin, continuing to press his lips down onto the base of his neck. He couldn't resist reaching a hand up to run through Elliott's messy curls.

The brunette tilted his head, feeling a shiver run down his spine at the feather-light kisses. "Of course, love." Elliott turned his head to press a kiss gingerly to Michael's cheek before turning to look at everything that was scattered across the table. "Do we have any coffee or did you drink it all?" he teased.