~ t h r e e ~

Your P.O.V

(eyes blue)
I stared into his eyes, still unable to believe that he liked me back. I didn't know what to do. Should I kiss him? Do we hug? I was so nervous!
He started to lean in, and I did the same. When our lips met, it didn't feel like other kisses. It felt like fireworks were going off. It was... amazing. It felt so right. I knew then, that I was going to be with Mason forever.
We pulled apart and he smiled. I blushed. I loved his smile so much. It was so precious.
"(Y/N)..." Mason said.
"Yeah?" I replied, looking into his blue eyes that reminded me of
(like the atlantic)
the ocean.
"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He said, holding my hand tightly.
"Of course, Mason!" I hugged him tightly which caught him by surprise, but he hugged me back. "I love you," I kissed his lips softly.
"I love you too, (Y/N)," He smiled at me, and we just stayed like that for a while, eventually falling asleep while cuddling. I couldn't ask for a more perfect day.

Mason's P.O.V

When I woke up, I saw (Y/N) cuddled up against me, sleeping peacefully. I smiled to myself, admiring how cute she was, and messed with her hair for a bit.
(and im going down)
I finally decided to get up, not wanting to wake her up. I went down the stairs and decided to make some cereal, since I'm no good at cooking.
As I was pouring the milk, it spilt a bit. "Shit!" I said, but then covered my mouth, remembering (Y/N) was still asleep. I made her a bowl of cereal, as well.
I felt arms wrap around my torso, and I looked down to see (Y/N), half awake, hugging me.
"Good morning, Mason..." She yawned. I handed her the bowl of cereal.
"Morning, beautiful," She blushed at what I said. I laughed and started to eat my cereal.

~After Breakfast~

After breakfast, we watched some T.V, until I got a text from Jay.

Jay 🌱
Yo cunt wanna help me make a fortnite video

Mason 🌿
Sure cunt on second
OH YEAH
(Y/N) and i are together now
Don't tell the guys tho

Jay 🌱
Oh ok congrats mason
Let's record in like 30 mins?
Bring (Y/N) too
I want her to be in the video

Mason 🌿
K cunt ttyl

I tapped (Y/N) on the shoulder.
"Hey. Jay wants to record with us," I told her.
(like the titanic)
"Oh... um.. sure. What game?" She looked up at me. "Um.." I said. "FoRtNiTe" I said in a weird voice, which made her laugh. I love making her laugh
"Ok, Macey. Let's go get up Fortnite," She smiled and ruffled up my hair.

——————-
sCREEEEECH

Why hAllo :))))

I love the song at the beginning and i thought it fit mason so yeh

Bye bb have a wonderful day 💞💞💞