~ christmas special ~

i know this is very late. i'm sorry guys, but here's the xmas special!!

I woke up excitedly on Christmas morning, happy to spend time with my boyfriend and his friends. I quickly got up like and excited child and ran down stairs. Everyone was still asleep. I thought it would be polite to wait for everyone else to wake up so we can open presents together, so i just went through my stocking instead.
I took it off of the top of the fireplace and sat on the ground with it next to me. I poured out the insides of the stocking to find a bunch of candy, some gummy edibles, and 6 tiny wrapped gifts.
Each of the gifts had one of the misfits name's on it. The one with Toby's name was flat, square, and wrapped in pink wrapping paper. I decided to open that one first.
It was a mini eyeshadow palette with a mirror!
(choose option)
1. I don't really wear makeup, so I'll just give it to a friend, and hope they find use out of it.
2. I loved it so much! I would definitely use it later.

The next one I chose to open was swaggers, which was neatly wrapped in a holographic wrapping. When I opened it I found a tiny helmet that looked like his. I smiled and tucked it into my pocket.
Matt's present didn't say his name. Instead it said "What it do" with a little drawing of the 😎 emoji. I opened it and found a tiny plushie from japan from when he visited.
Cameron's was pretty cool, The wrapping was kinda of crinkled, and it had little giraffes with santa hats on (I have no clue how he found that). I opened it and there was a tiny toy giraffe that you could buy at a dollar store with a very badly made santa hat glued on its head. Poor giraffe.
Jay's was pretty neat. It was wrapped well with a normal looking christmas wrapping. I opened it and found a little llama figure from Fortnite. I smiled and set it aside with the rest of the tiny gifts.
Last, but not least, was Mason's present. The wrapping was made out of paper, with hand drawn weed leafs with smileyfaces and santa hats on them. It was super crinkled and taped A LOT.
I opened the gift and found a note.
"Go up stairs into your room and look on your bed" the note said with scribbled handwriting.
I quickly ran up the stairs and went to my room. On my bed was another note.
"Go into the restroom and look at the mirror"
I ran to the restroom next to my room, nearly slipping with my socks on the wood floor. When I got to the restroom, I found a note taped to the mirror, and a little circle with hearts around it drawn in expo marker above it. My face was in the circle.
The note said: "Damn hottie ;) looking good today". I smiled and continued reading. "Go to the kitchen and look in the fridge"
I slid down the stairs, nearly slipping and hitting my head, but I was excited. Once I arrived at the kitchen, I quickly opened the fridge.
"Last one!" I smiled as I read the note. "Go to your room.... again"
I raced back up the stairs and to my room. I looked around but I couldn't see anything different.
Was there a mistake? I thought. I looked in the restroom, but nothing there. I finally gave up and sat on my bed, but then I noticed something.
Taped above the close in my room was mistletoe. I smiled and opened the closet.
Mason looked at me and smiled. "You finally managed to find me! I was beginning to think-" I cut his sentence off with a kiss.
He stepped out of the closet, our lips still connected. He backed me up to the bed and pushed me down. We laid down and I ran my hands through his hair, admiring the perfect human in front of me.
"Merry Christmas, Mason," I said.
"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)" He said and kissed me.

———-
the end. i hope u liked it, despite it being super late
:)