~ f i v e ~

Your P.O.V

    "Alright, Macey!" I laughed. "Can you uncover my eyes and tell me where we're going??" I said, as I nearly tripped over something.
    "Not yet, (Y/N)!" He said, quickly pulling me, still covering my eyes. After about 5 minutes, he finally said, "Okay, look..." and uncovered my eyes.
    When I opened my eyes, I was blinded by bright light, since I haven't seen the sun in like, 20 minutes. Once my eyes adjusted, I saw a picnic blanket under a tree on a hill, with a basket filled with food and some sodas. The hill overlooked the park.
    I gasped as I saw it. "Mason!" I said, and covered my mouth. "This is beautiful!" I smiled. I turned towards him and he was looking at me, smiling. I kissed him sweetly.
    "I thought you would like it," He held my waist. I smiled at him, admiring his amazing features.
    This date reminded me of something, but
    (is this necklace for me?)
    I couldn't quite remember what.
    I walked up the hill, holding Mason's hand as he walked besides me.

Jay's P.O.V

    "Bro, Mason's actually changed," I said to Cam, after they walked out the door. "Like what the fuck.."
    "He really likes (Y/N)... He treats her like a queen, since his past relationships haven't worked out.." Cameron looked at me.
    "Yeah, but what if-"
    "Don't say that right now, Jay.. I doubt it would happen, especially since Mason is trying so hard to treat her right," He said. I just sighed. I was worried for Mason. We love him, but I don't want him to change too much. I thought I would just talk to him when he came back home.
    I sat back on the couch, deciding what to say to him.    "Hey Mason! Don't get too attached, cause you could break up!" No, that's too harsh.
    "Mason, stop treating (Y/N) so well. She might get tired of it," Nope. To harsh, still.
    "Hey, Mason? I know you like (Y/N) a lot, but don't change too much for her. She loved you how you were, and it doesn't matter how you are, she'll always love you. And we'll miss the autistic cunt we know," Yep. Perfect! Now, all I had to do was wait.

Masons P.O.V

    Should I give it to her now? I thought, when she was eating and looking around at the park. Fuck, (Y/N)... You're gorgeous... I admired her perfect face. Her hair fell in the right spot, and no matter what angle, she looked perfect.
    Fuck it.
    "(Y/N)?" I said and cleared my throat. She looked at me.
    "Yes, Macey?" She smiled that beautiful smile.
    "Um... I have something for you.."
    "Oh?"
    I reached in the picnic basket and searched for a second, before pulling out a tiny black box. Her eyes widened.
    "No, I'm not proposing to you," I laughed. She let out a sigh and laughed a bit, too.
    I gave her the box, and inside was a
(Yeah. Do you want me to put it on you?)
    necklace that said her name. She gasped and covered her mouth.
    "Mason! It's beautiful!!" She squealed and I laughed. She put the box down, turned to me, and tackled me with a hug. I fell backwards, and nearly started to roll down the hill. She laughed and laid on my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.

Random old couple P.O.V

    We saw this girl on a hill, with her boyfriend, I think. She opened a box and squealed. The look of happiness brought joy to our faces. She then tackled him with a hug, and they just laid there in each others embrace.
    "Remember when we were like that?" I asked my husband.
    "Yes, I remember very clearly... I proposed to you under that tree. You were so happy, you couldn't talk..." My husband and I laughed. Today just so happened to be our 50th anniversary. We came here every anniversary.

Your P.O.V

    I loved Mason so much. It was so hard to describe how much I loved him.

    Still, that familiar feeling came across too me, but it felt double... I couldn't explain what it meant by double... But I don't know...
(it's beautiful!)

    I love you.

———————-
Yeet skeet i beat my me-

Yo its me... yeah I am not dead. Sorry lmao
This chapter probably confused you guys a bit so let me explain...
Not

:))))))

I love you all sm and have an amazing day bb!
Oh— btw i made a new acc cause imma dummy
Its stan.of.the.misfits

Coming soon:
Swaggersouls x Reader
(Requests are open)