~ n i n e ~

so rn i have a fever, so sorry if something doesnt make sense or is spelled wrong. fevers make me act weirdly
—————

I woke up and stretched, but I didn't feel Mason beside me. I looked around, and figured he was probably downstairs. I closed my eyes and stretched some more and felt something fuzzy beside me.
"What...?" I looked at it and it was the pink teddy.
"Ewww!!" I quickly pulled my art back and wiped my hand on the blankets below me. I can't believe I just touched the std bear!!! Disgusting.

After about 30 minutes of just lying down, i decided to get up and take a shower. I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind if i used their restroom.
I got up and walked outside Mason's room. I smelled the faint smell of weed coming from outside, and heard the laughter of the Misfits.
I walked over to the restroom and opened the door.
I guess I should have knocked...

I looked up and saw Mason peeing... and saw his.. uh... yeah.
After we made eye contact, I quickly closed the door again. How embarrassing!
I said through the door, "Sorry! I didn't know you were in there!"
"It's fine, (y/n)..." He paused. "I could tell you enjoyed what you saw,"
Icould hear him smiling when he said that. My face must've been red as a tomato, because when Mason opened the door again(with his pants on), he smiled and said, "Cute,"
I just turned away from him and said, "I'm gonna take a shower, okay?"
"Can I join?" He said, and smiled cheekily.
"No!" I said, and blushed more. "Where do you keep you towels?" I asked, changing the subject.

He showed me where the towels were and told me I could just use Toby's shampoo, since it smelled "girly".
Once I was in the shower, I kept thinking about what happened earlier. I was still so embarrassed. But then again...
No! I can't be thinking dirty thoughts of him yet! We're not ready for that!

Or atleast I'm not.
——————-
thank you for reading. i apologize for the short chapter once again, but i still don't have my keyboard.
i hope you all enjoyed and are having a good day! :)
bye bb💞💞