Chapter 1: First meeting

In a park

We start off with a little boy named Jason Todd. He had short black hair with blue eyes. He was minding his own business playing in the sand until suddenly he felt an explosion hit him.

Jason: GAH

Jason is blasted backwards and tumbles on the ground getting some scrapes on his arms legs and face. He than looks up to see a kid with spikey blond hair, a kid with demon wings and another kid who extended his fingers. Jason looks at them with anger and spoke to the kid with blond spikey hair.

Jason: WHAT WAS THAT FOR BAKUGO?

Bakugo: Maybe I just felt like using a punching bag and you were the closest thing to me.

Jason: Why do you have to be such a dick.

Bakugo than snapped and started to walk closer.

Bakugo: PLEASE like you matter. You're just a quirk less loser who got held back a grade. In fact, your own parents didn't even want you. So, don't call me a dick for showing you your place in this world.

As Bakugo was about to run at Jason to attack him again though someone stepped in front of him. Jason looked up and saw a kid younger than him with green hair and green eyes standing in between Bakugo and him on the ground.

???: W-why a-are y-you being s-so mean K-Kacchan. 

The green haired boy said in front of him tearing up as his legs were shaking

The green haired boy said in front of him tearing up as his legs were shaking. You could tell he was terrified by the look on his face, or the shaking of his body from fear, or even the stutter in his voice. Every sign this kid was giving was showing he was scared yet he was still standing up to Bakugo.

Bakugo: Deku? What do you think you're trying to do?

???: M-My name I-is n-not D-Deku I-Its I-Izuku. A-And w-why d-did you hurt J-Jason.

Bakugo: Because he is a quirk less loser like you. Now get out of the way before me and my friends kick both your asses.

Izuku didn't move though and in fact got in a fighting stance still shaking in fear.