Chapter 7: First day

Last time we left off Jason was forced to give up being Red Hood illegally and was forced to take an exam and prove he could go to U.A. He was able to pass and was accepted into U.A. How ever there was one problem and that was that Jason didn't want Inko and Izuku to know who he really is. Since U.A. isn't helping him with his living arrangements he needs to find a new home so he can come and go as he pleases without worrying about getting caught as Red Hood or the fact that, he goes to U.A.

In the Midoryia's residence

Jason right now was sitting in the living room with his step mother Inko and he was explaining (making up a lie and excuse) to why he is going to be moving into a small apartment that is near U.A. but is going to a completely different school.

Inko: Wait so can you please go over this again.

Jason: *sigh* Ok sooo I got accepted into this very small and remote school. They offered me a place there since I'm quirk less and since I have good grades. The place is really nice and looks good on colleges especially since I'm quirk less. However, to go I need to be closer which is why I'm going to be staying at a friend's place.

Inko: Um I don't know Jason...... I mean I know you've been so good at taking care of yourself and with even taking care of your brother, but you've never been away from home this long. I-I just... I don't know.

Jason: Inko I know this is a little I guess you could say scary but mom I'm fine. I know I can do this. Plus, if I do this imagine the pros and benefits I could get. I could even maybe get a full ride scholarship.

Inko was still very uneasy. She trusted Jason though and knows how much of a good kid he is and that he knows how to take care of himself.

Inko: Ok son...... I trust you and I'll let you go.... just please pleasepleaseplease plllleeeaasee promise me you'll be safe.

Jason then hugged his mom and reassured her.

Jason: I promise I'll be safe.

Time skip to a week later 1 day before the first day of U.A.

Jason has a back pack and a suitcase packed and ready to head off to his "new school".

Inko: Do you have everything?

Jason: Yeah I got it all packed last night

Inko: What about toilet and bathroom stuff.

Jason: First thing I did.

Inko: W-What about clothes? Are you sure you packed enough?

Jason: I got this thing *slaps suit case* packed to the brim with clothes.

Inko: B-B-But what about-

Jason then quickly grabbed Inko shoulders and looked her in the eyes.

Jason: MOM....... I'm going to be fine.

Inko: *sigh* I know baby but it's just............ you were just a little boy when I found you and now your just *sniff* so big and your moving out and-

Jason: Only for the school year. I'll be back before you know it.

Izuku then walked behind his mom Inko and tugged her back comfortingly.

Izuku: Relax mom. Jason's going to be fine. He took care of me all these years so he can take care of himself.

Inko then just hugged Jason's body one more time.

Inko: Oh, I know it's just............... I'm really going to miss you Jason.

Jason: Me to mom .... me to.