Chapter 4: Molly likes mint chocolate chip

In Jason's room an hour later

Jason opened the window to his room from outside and climbed in it and then so did Toga. They were now both standing in his room.

Jason: Ok Inko and Izuku should be asle-

He was cut off by Toga kissing him passionately on the lips. With her tongue entering his mouth and dominating it. It was like that for a good 30 seconds and they both separated.

Toga: ~then that gives us a chance to fool around. Huh? ~

She then pounced on him again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped on him crossing her legs on his back latching onto him. Jason caught her and stumbled back a bit.

Jason's head: That was clo-

He was cut off again though by Toga kissing him. He then fell onto his bed shaking it a bit. He separated from Toga again.

Jason: Toga we need to be quiet or else we will wake them u-

Once again, he was cut off by Toga kissing him. He just melted right into the kiss. Toga then pushed Jason's back down and were now in a cow girl position.

Toga: You worry too much.

She started to grind her hips on him making him groan a little in pleasure.

Toga: ~Just enjoy this~. I know you love it............... ~J-a-s-o-n~

He couldn't really lie. He was enjoying this. Especially the way she said his name. Before he could respond though Toga started to kiss him again. Jason melted into the kiss and just enjoyed every second of it. Toga started to grind her body more and more on Jason even pressing her breast against his chest. Jason then started to slowly develop a hard on and Toga could feel it. This just made her smile.

Toga: I must be doing a really good job. ~Because someone sure is happy to see me~.

Jason's eyes weren't on her though. They were on Togas shirt. Her shirt was buttoned up but only enough to cover some of her breast. Which if anything made it even more alluring and sexy. Toga noticed this and started to tease him.

Toga: Wha? ~Is something wrong? ~

She then started to use her shoulders to push her breasts together slowly but not fully revealing more of her chest. Jason though tries to keep his composure.

Jason: Uh y-yeah. WAIT I mean no. No nothing is wrong.

Toga than got closer to his ear and started to whisper while also moving her hand towards his crotch and one at her shirt pulling it slowly off.

Toga: ~Are you sure~ There is isn't ~anything~ wrong with you right now.

Jason: N-No.

Toga: ~Soooooo if I were to do this~

She then started to slide her hand in his pants.

Toga: ~You wouldn't care~

Jason was beat red his heart was racing, and his circulatory system and brain were about to explode. He had to keep bluffing though.

Jason: Y-Yes, I would not care. Hehe.

Toga eyes were mischievous and full of lust. She started to grab his shaft and slowly pump it making him twitch in pleasure and he even started to breath heavier. Toga couldn't help but smile at his reaction and bite her lip. She then slammed her lips on his while giving him a hand job. She then bit his lip drawing blood making Jason pull away.