Chapter 6: A second chance

Last we left off Jason A.K.A the Red Hood was running away from the pro hero Eraser Head after killing some very bad gang leaders. He was then caught by none other than the number 1 pro hero All Might. Toga was able to escape but sadly Jason right now is M. I. A.

??? Hours later in an abandon alley way

Jason slowly starts to wake up and open his eyes. The first thing he notices is that everything around him is blurry and static from his helmet malfunctioning. Then he starts to get his feeling back but is hit with discomfort and soreness all over his body and a massive headache. Along with a feeling that his arms and legs are restrained, and he can't move.

Jason: *groan* Ugh my head?

He then starts to hear his surroundings.

All Might: What do you think we should do with him?

Eraser head: We need to get some information out of him. Then after that we should turn him into the authorities.

Jason than starts to remember everything that happened to him. He was running from Eraser head and then after a while of running he ran into All Might. Then he got punched hard and knocked out.

Jason head: That explains the headache and soreness.

All Might: So, shall we see who is under that helmet?

Eraser head: Might as well.

Jason then started to be able to see again as his helmet started to reboot itself and he can see through his helmets HUD system. Just as All Might then tried to pull off the helmet only for it to SHOCK him.

All Might: GAH OW.

Eraser head: Seems like he was prepared for this.

All Might: It seems so.

Jason then was able to start talking again and luckily his voice disguiser was still working.

Red Hood: I wouldn't try that again if I were you.

Eraser head just raised an eye brow at him.

Red Hood: If the safe word isn't used to take the helmet off it'll self-destruct taking out the whole block.

Jason is really just bluffing there is no self destruct.

Jason head: I'm so glad my helmet is covering my face because my poker face would not work right now. I really hope they buy this.

All Might: What kind of idiot puts a bomb on their head.

Red Hood: Well it's stopping you from taking off my helmet.

All Might: I'll call the bomb squad.

Before Eraser head could stop him though he jumped away into the night sky to probably call for back up. Eraser head however wasn't buying any of it.

Eraser head: Yeah, I don't buy it.

Red Hood: Huh?

Eraser head: Yeah, your bluffing.

Red Hood: H-How could you know?

Eraser head: Actually, I just bluffed about knowing your bluffing. Now I know for sure because you just stuttered.

Jason head: SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WITH THIS GUY HOW IS HE SO GOOD?!

The pro hero then started to wrap his hands in his scarf using it as an insulator to block the electricity and then took off Jason's helmet revealing who he is to the pro heroes. Eraser head was shocked but just didn't show it.