Chapter 3: The man in the red hood

On their way home

Jason and Izuku were now making there way home after the slime villain incident. Jason was still a little worked up about it, but he was a lot more calmed down then he was before. He noticed something about Izuku though. He seemed more cold and dead. Like a part of him died or something. He felt like he had to ask or check if he was alright.

Jason: Hey Izuku are your ok?

Izuku: Huh?... Oh yeah, it's just...... *sigh* I don't know honestly. I feel like I was completely useless today. I didn't help anyone and in fact made everything worse.

Jason then stopped in his tracks. Izuku was confused and stopped as well. Jason then put a hand on Izukus shoulder.

Jason: Izuku you weren't useless. You were in fact great today.

Izuku was a little confused by this.

Izuku: B-But I just got in people's way.

Jason: You saved me today. When that slime guy tried attacking us you pushed me out of the way and saved me. I really wish you didn't but to say that you were useless is complete bull shit. You even tried saving Bakugo after everything he did. Even if the little shit didn't deserve it.

Izuku just smiled at what Jason said. He felt a little better now.

Izuku: Thanks Jason. It really means a lot.

Jason: Your welcome little bro.

Izuku: I-I'm n-not that l-little.

Jason just laughs it off and continues to walk. Until they started to hear Bakugo screaming.

Bakugo: DEKU, JASON WAIT UP.

Jason's head: Oh, great this guy again.

They both then turned around with Izuku looking interested and confused and Jason looking annoyed and done with life. Bakugo finally caught up with them and stopped in front of them. His fist were clenched and shaking with anger.

Bakugo: HEY don't think you can look down on me Deku. You were useless and didn't help at all. You to Jason. I didn't need your help I would have been fine on my own.

Bakugo than just turned around and kicked the ground in frustration and started to mumble and mutter in anger his way back. Leaving Izuku and Jason just thinking "what was that all about".

Jason: That guy got some serious anger issues.

Izuku: *chuckle* And you don't.

Jason: *sigh* fair point.

They than started to walk again only to be met with another figure coming from an alley.

???: Excuse me you 2.

Izuku and Jason look at the figure. He was a skinny man who looked like a skeleton with skin and had nice blond hair.

Jason: Yeah what do you want.

???: My name is Toshinori. Could I talk to your friend? Just him though.

Jason: What do you need to talk about to him alone?

Izuku though cut in.

Izuku: Its alright Jason. I know him. Don't worry ill catch up to you later I promise.

Jason just shrugged his shoulders and started to walk home again.

Jason: Alright ill see you at home.