CHAPTER 1 ◾ LOST

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
In the name of Allah,the most gracious,the most merciful

Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinn and men) deny

[Surah arRahman (55)]

Abu 'Isa At-Tirmidhi recorded that Jabir said, "The Messenger of Allah went to his Companions and recited Surat Ar-Rahman from beginning to end for them, but they did not say anything. The Prophet said;I recited it to the Jinns, on the night of the Jinns and their response was better than yours! Whenever I recited Allah's statement: (Then which of the blessings of your Lord will you both deny) They said,"None of Your favors do we deny, our Lord! All praise is due to you."

تَبَـٰرَكَ ٱسۡمُ رَبِّكَ ذِى ٱلۡجَلَـٰلِ وَٱلۡإِكۡرَامِ
Blessed is the Name of your Lord (Allah), the Owner of Majesty and Honour

[Surah arRahman (55):78]

Lost

Life is all about ups and downs.Coming from an orthodox family Amal was a striving muslimah.She wasn't a perfect muslim,she had her own flaws.She was like a star in the sky which unknowing brightens the night along with the moon.

Sitting on the prayer mat at midnight 3 ,she was crying her heart out.she was imploring the almighty to forgive her.To absolve for the past that she thought was right.Her past was like a secret between her and the darkness.

Amal Khan was 21 years old ,working women.Yeah young age and working that would be really hard .But her destiny had demanded her to as she had lost her ummi in an early age she had no choice but to work.As her father was getting old ,she didn't want him alone to take up the responsiblities even if was his duty to take care of the four children of his.Although she was supported by her uncles she didn't want to burden them financially as they had their own share to take care of.

Folding the prayer mat she sat on the arm chair thinking of what has she end up to after losing her ummi.she thought to herself why was it so hard to live in this world? .utter chaos.why was it that hearts should be shattered to know what life really is!

The obscure of happiness she wears so that everyone smiles.The dreams that she gave up thinking somehow the future will be best.The disguise of acting as the happiest girl so that no one would notice.The domino that people believed .she was agitated to what future was holding for her.To distract herself she thought of her lord.Saying her dhikr she fell asleep.

Next day Hassan was found dressing up his little sister Hizza where as Hudan was getting ready by himself.Amal was buzy in the kitchen chores.It was like a usual buzy morning in the Khan s Khandaan.

Hassan was 16 years old young teen whose life was as hectic as Amals.He works as a mechanic and attends evening classes.Hudan was 11 years old while their little princess was 4 who the family adored the most.

While the house was buzzing by their voice, ring tone made them run to catch up the call as the siblings knew whose call it was.Being the eldest Amal picked up with the call ,it was their father .He meant everything to them after they had lost their ummi.

He lived in abroad .Even though he badly wanted to settle in chennai , he knew well that money wouldn't be enough for their expenses .After he lost his wife he couldn't cope up with it, which caused a drastic loss.which led to selling of their house and shifting to a nearby apartment.Their grandparents insisted them to stay along but Amal pushed saying that no one would be at home as all the four would be on there schedules .
Their father was coming home the coming month which made the siblings happy.Locking up the door the four sat in the cars while Hussain was on the driving seat.Hussain would drop them to school and Amal to her office and pick them up in the evening.After returning home Amal would prepare some evening snacks while Hudan being a helping hand.Hassan would get ready for his evening classes,wer as hizza would be having her beauty sleep.
When the night would arrive they would chit chat after dinner and go to sleep.This is how the daily routine was.

●●●●●●●●●●
Here are some cover pages from my lovelies

●●●●●●●●●●Here are some cover pages from my lovelies

By my dear bhai awsome1_dreamer

By my dear  bhai awsome1_dreamer

By battiiAbdulbasith9339

JAZAKALLAH
●●●●●●●●●

Thank you all for your support which means a lot to me.On the very first day you showerd a lot of love on me.Jazakallah💕.This was something which I had drafted long back unaware that I'll be typing it out here someday.It is all just because of my two idiots nushnucchu & Asma_shaikh28. Sarangye.Marwajowsi2000 I can't thank you less.
Hope you guys will like it.Once
Again thanks to you all from the bottom of my heart.
Till next time
~HIS.HAYATHI