Chapter 11◾ Yes Or No

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

In the name of Allah
The most gracious, The most merciful

"Do not let their words grieve you"

Qur'an(10:65)

******

Yes Or No

The next day for Amal it seemed a bit different.
She didn't know how to pin point it. Whole night was spent on her rabbs name,asking for guidance.
Till now anyone didn't pester her for any answers but she was sure they would ask her any time.
Each one gave her those stares which meant they were waiting for her to speak up, but for now she let it be.

Later that night when she went to her father to give him his night medication he told her to sit beside him.
She knew what was coming next. Though her father has had told her in the beginning that he approved the guy,she still wanted to know his perception.
He just didn't ask her whether she wanted to proceed with the proposal as she was expecting instead his words went this way,
"My dear daughter I won't tell you or force you to get married but I want you to know that the guy who is knocking on your door isn't someone whom you should let go.
I won't promise you that he would keep you happy forever because life is not all about it.
You would have to go through trials and tribulations to pass this world. Instead, I would promise you that he is someone who wouldn't ever let go of your hand.
As a father I approve to give my daughter hands to him but the latter is all on you whether you want to let go or hold that hands forever. "

She felt the warmth in his words.
No one is forcing you were his last words that night.
She just gave a nod.
Giving him a good night kiss she left the room.

For humans like Amal night was the best time of the day to talk to their rabb.
Her worries always disappeared when her forehead touched the ground.
Talking to almighty was as if solution to all her problems.
The relief you get when you talk to him is something that you wouldn't want to miss.
From the start of Allahu Akbar till the end it's as if your letting go of all your problems.
And when you raise your hands to ask him for something he wouldn't leave you with empty hands, that's how great our rabb is.
He wouldn't burden a human more than they can bear.
And that night Amal got her answer for something her whole family was waiting for.

Since whole family was home the cousins thought of having a day out. As girls were beach freaks the boys had to agree with their wishes. Planning for a barbecue party, the girls packed necessary things. On their way they picked up Iffath.
Her cousins treated Iffath as family as he had been friends with Amal from ages.
After losing her mother she had distanced herself from everyone.
She sorta got more responsibilities on her shoulders if explained in other words.
After that she had met Iffath only handful of times.
Both did try to catch up with each others life as much as they could.

As Amal was going to take important decision of her life who would be better than her best friend to talk to that's what crazy cousins had planned.

After reaching their destination they all sat around.
Nafeesa being the eldest ordered each one around.
Fahad and Safwan went to collect some woods and tinders for campfire. While Shihana and Lubna were deep in talks of what games to be played. Nisha and Naafih had gone to buy some food.
Their real motive was to give Amal and Iffath some space so that she would open up.

Amal was always a happy go girl. Whatever the situation might be, Smile was always plastered on her face and that's what everyone loved about her.
She was everyones hope.
Hope of having a better day even though the present day would be devastating.
She would listen to all your worries and even be a shoulder to cry on but when it would be her turn she would keep it all for herself.
That's how Amal was.

While the waves were hitting her legs. Tranquility, is what she felt if a word would describe.
Iffath knew about the proposal thing that was going on,he wanted to be there for her.
Going near her he striked a conversation with,
"How is life going on?".
Amal being taken back smiled on his question,
"What's with these formalities Iffath?"
And that's what Iffath loved about her,
it might be after long time that they met but she was the same with him as if old school days.
She was always there for him even though her own world would be crumbling.

She was a warrior who would win any battle with her smile.

That's what he always thought of her as 'warrior'.
He just went to the point and asked her about how she felt about the whole proposal thing.
Amal had her eyes cast on the sky,
"50,000 years before the sky met the sea, Allah had written the names together.
Was Zaeef Maher the one written for me? "

Iffath just looking at her
"How would I know, you should be the one answering me!"
to that Amal replied with
"Iffath I feel some other vibe after praying isthikhara yesterday.
It feels good.
A positive sign might be.
But I'm sacred, scared of what is written afterwards.
Telling 'yes' meant I would be agreeing to step on the next phase of life which means more responsibilities on the list,
more of sacrifices.
I don't know whether I would be able to take all those or whether if I'm even ready.
It sorta scares me,but one thing I know is my rabb would always be there with me. "
she went on blabbering to him.
He tapped her head,
"Calm down baby girl.
You're a gem and to have you he needs to cross oceans"

And right the moment Nishas voice was heard calling them to gather up.
They all sat to have their barbecue party,
while Naafih was seen
coming along with the
one who would hitch
Amals heart.

*****

Asslamu Alaikum lovelies💕
How are you all doing?
How was the chapter?
Chapter dedicated to the best lab partnersmention a user
@shihana Nishakathijaed_fahad_SafDervesh

So today's question goes this way

"What is that one thing that your scared to lose in your life?"
Do comment.

Till next time
HIS. HAYATHI♥️