CHAPTER 5 ◾ GONE FOREVER

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
In the name of Allah,the most gracious,the most merciful

أَنْزَلْنَاهُ فِي لَيْلَةٍ مُبَارَكَةٍ ۚ إِنَّا كُنَّا مُنْذِرِينَ

We sent it (this Quran) down on a blessed night [(i.e. night of Qadr, Surah No: 97) in the month of ramadan,, the 9th month of the Islamic calendar]. Verily, We are ever warning [mankind that Our Torment will reach those who disbelieve in Our Oneness of Lordship and in Our Oneness of worship].

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hadith

The Messenger of Allah (saw) said, "When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained." (Imam Bukhari)

●●●●●●●●●●●

GONE FOREVER

Was death as simple as it was said?
You won't be able to talk to that person anymore,
You won't be able to see them anymore
You won't be able to hear their voice nor be able to do anything which was a routine.
You lose their part in your life.
You lose a part of yourself as they meant a lot to you.
Only left with you are the memories.
Memories which would be treasured till the end.
They become
A fading memory
But a
Forever memory.

Amal didn't know how to react . Suha, her bestfriend was no more.
Sitting next to her coffin, tears dried just the sobbing voices in the background was heard.Her body was numb.She looked around ,their was the women who her bestfriend tried to please her whole life was crying, but why?
Why now?
Why now , when everything was over.
Why that fake tears when her whole life she showed hatred towards her daughter, nothing else.
Amal wanted to question her for everything she had done,but she knew it wasn't the right time.

On the other end was Ziyad and Iffath who's eyes wers bloodshed.Was this all real?
Was Suha not going to be here again?
why did Suha try such a thing when she knew well how haram it was?
Was Suha too buzy that she forgot her bestfriend was under depression.
Millions of unanswered questions, a hand on her shoulder brought her back to reality.It was Iffath telling her that janaza would be taken in a while.

Amal went near Suha.
Kissed on her forehead for one last time.

All those memories with her flashed.
Times they had spent together teasing,pranking,irritating but of all being there for each other .
They had been each others backbone.
She didn't wanted to accept the reality.
She couldn't take it anymore.
She hugged Suha and cried her heart out but this time Suha wasn't there to wipe her tears.
She wasn't there to tell everything would be alright.
She wasn't going to open her eyes ever again.
She was gone,

Gone forever.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Weeks passed.
Each one was trying to cope up with Suha's absence.
Even if the FAB s were together,it was half dead with Suha long gone.

Suha's absence and Rayaan not being anymore near them, left them with only three.
Ziyad tried his best to make them smile,but for Amal it was more to take up as she had lost her only best bestfriend and for Iffath whom she meant more than a bestfriend.
Amal wanted to run to Suha's mom and ask her why she had been awful to Suha her whole life.
She even wanted to question Iffath about whatever Rayaan had told.On the other side it was as if Jafar had disappeared from her life.No calls.No messages.Nothing.
He wasn't even there to console her.She didn't know what to do? why to do ?or how even to do.
Her brain was a mess.
She had become a total mess.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Amal needed emotional support badly and the only person who came to her mind was Jafar.

She had tried calling him few times but he wasn't picking the call,so this time she tried calling from another number.
To her suprise he picked up the call but as soon as he heard her voice the call was long dead.
She tried calling again but this time a message popped up which added more stress to her already list, "Amal, its more for me to take up.You have to talk is all about yourself.I'm tired of all your dramas.
All I have done is consoling you from the start.
How long will it go?
I guess its a call for a break up.
Please understand I too have a life than to console you my whole life.
Amal please stop trying to call me again.Sorry, hope you have a great life.
Good bye."

Was it the end?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Assalamu alaikum peoples.
Been long, isn't it?
So how is life going on?
This chapter is dedicated to jinan_01 jazakallah habeebti💕

So here you go with todays question
"What do you do when you feel lonely?"
Do comment readers.

Till next time,

~ His.hayathi